Yoga Nidra is a powerful, time-tested Tantric-Yoga meditation that leads to internal freedom. It is certainly a technique of transformation that unfolds in a realm that is neither sleep or waking - it unfolds somewhere in between the two because within this process you relax and rest as in deep sleep and yet remain conscious.
Recently, yoga practitioners and modern western clinicians have found the advantages of this yoga relaxation meditation with regard to the daily stresses of modern life, and they have found the practice to be useful for soothing the nervous system, increasing relaxation and mental focus.
· The greatest benefit of Yoga Nidra is that it restores both your body and mind to complete peace and restfulness. In the practice your thinking mind is guided to completely relax such that you enjoy complete physical, mental and emotional rest and discover the incredible forces hidden within your subconscious and unconscious mind.
· Yoga Nidra may accentuate your restoration process and boost your immunity process because it is an organized system of thorough peace, holistically addressing your physical, neurological, and subconscious needs. It is equally an approach intended for unwinding and a means applied to stimulate physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. This yoga activity is most certainly the greatest way yet recognized to produce perfect physical, mental and emotional unwinding.
· Yoga Nidra practice offers you the opportunity to unravel the sacred secret of life and expose the secret and miracle of your essence because it is the experiential process of discovery that takes you beyond the limits of knowledge and book-learning. It is a way to get immediate access to nothingness, the intelligent no-thing-ness or pregnant emptiness that is the root of being by whatsoever name you choose to label it.
· When you initiate the application you effectively discover gentle relaxation, powerful rejuvenation and deep rest; in all scenarios the activity leads to the insight or realization that one's life itself is the dynamic meditation in which the traveling is the destination, and, that this practice is the way of the human 'being', in contrast to the human 'doing' of our present day societies.
· Yoga Nidra is a remarkably dynamic approach for facilitating the relaxation response to cancel out the accumulation of stress and fatigue. It is uniformly loved by school children and elderly people, and it is widely treasured in a large number work environments.
Now that you know of the age old approach of this specific yoga meditation, you're ready to utilize it. That's uncomplicated to do because this course of action does not call for a lot of specialized props or accessories;
“Do you unquestionably wish to know what it's like to de-stress completely? What about studying in your own home from a proficient yoga teacher who's also an amazing yoga relaxation facilitator that has specialized in the # 1 Treatment for boosting your inner peace? Examine the Yoga Nidra Program with James Traverse at http://nidrayoga.com - the cost-efficient price will amaze you!"
# # #
Yoga Nidra Yoga is a guided yoga relaxation meditation process. The greatest benefit of Yoga Nidra is that it restores both your body and mind to complete peace and restfulness