“Electricity is the new fuel for cars, and the Nissan LEAF has the potential to transform the automotive industry and the way people drive,” said Carlos Tavares, Chairman, Nissan Americas. “Starting today, drivers have the freedom to choose a future that produces zero tailpipe emissions, moves away from our dependence on fossil fuels, and represents the end of trips to the gas station. This Nissan LEAF delivery is the first of thousands and signifies the dawn of a movement that brings sustainable mobility to within our grasp.”
This holiday season the Nissan LEAF was delivered throughout the country, including the leading Stamford Nissan dealership, Nissan Darien. According to Nissan, the LEAF is on track for a nationwide launch of the by 2012.
Features of the 2011 Nissan LEAF for Stamford Drivers
• The Nissan Leaf relies 100% on electricity for power that when charged for 30 minutes can drive up to 100 miles.
• Top speed of 90 miles per hour
• Costs around $26,000
• Emits no harmful gases or pollutants into the air
• Fits 5 adults comfortably
• Sleek design
• Can control climate from phone
• Provides a quiet ride
• No need for motor oil or transmissions fluid
• Will require a lot less time in the auto shop
Hurry to Nissan Darien to get more information or register to get your own Nissan LEAF. Call 203-655-7452 to talk to one of our Stamford Nissan LEAf experts, or find out more information at http://www.nissandarien.com/