Industry leaders will address reducing healthcare costs and maximizing supply chain partnering, innovation, and entrepreneurship between suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and hospitals.
PREVIEW OF THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM:
• Healthcare Industry Outlook: The 3 Cs - Cost, Care and Compliance
• R&D and Commercialization:
• Supply Chain Management: A Global Virtual Biotech Network
• Strategic Procurement:
• Outsourcing R&D, Clinical Trials Management and Manufacturing : China, Europe and India
• Biologics and Biosimilars:
• Information Technology Solutions: Lowering Cost of the B2B Network
• Information Technology Showcases: Increasing Enterprise Productivity
• Visibility in the Supply Chain: Achieving the Holy Grail
• Supply Chain Talent Development:
• Supply Chain Management: Lessons for Small & Medium-Sized Biotech Enterprises
• Risk Management Research: End-To-End Supply Chain Perspective
• Risk Management Mitigation: Visibility, Collaboration and Insurance
• New Frontiers of Distribution Fulfillment:
• Cold Chain: Technologies and Services for Tracking, Safety and Compliance
• Cold Chain Management 101: Training & Certification
• SCOR Model Results: Best of the Breed
The Bio Supply Chain Academy Conference in 2011 will bring together business executives, academicians, researchers, industry organizational leader, government representatives, management consultants, service providers, IT experts, technology solution innovators from over 100 companies. The two-day conference will consist of thoughtful leadership, industry research, best-of-breed case studies from the biotech, biopharma, and biomedical device industries, workshops and training, and technology solutions for profitability and growth of enterprises while meeting complex regulatory challenges.
The Call for Papers requests expert speakers to present topics which will enhance the practice and principles of supply chain management in the biopharma industry. The deadline for paper submissions is July 1, 2011.
For more information visit www.biosupplyalliance.org
# # #
About Bio Supply Management Alliance
The Bio Supply Management Alliance, which organizes the Conference, was born of the need to create a worldwide community of operations and supply chain management leaders and professionals in the biotech, biopharma, and biomedical device industries. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, home to more than 400 bio firms, the Alliance provides a forum for collaboration, learning and best practice sharing of practitioners, executives and thought leaders in these uniquely demanding industries. Our advisors are senior executives from top firms, thought leaders from academic institutions such as MIT, UC Berkeley, Golden Gate University, and Pepperdine University and organizations such as APICS the Association for Operations Management and Council for Supply Chain Management Professionals.
Because life depends on us, the Bio Supply Management Alliance supports continuous learning and improvement of bio life sciences supply management professionals.