Without any further delay, Code Blue Computing presents their Top 10 List of How You Know your Computer has been infected by a Virus or Spyware.
10. Your once turbo injected computer is running slow. Maybe you are no longer double clicking your mouse, perhaps you are quadruple clicking before anything happens.
9. Annoying pop up ads are popping up all over the place.
8. You are getting error messages alerting you that Window system files are missing.
7. You have a hijacked browser. You are searching for knitting classes in Nantucket and are being sent to websites selling fishing poles in Siberia.
6. Windows updates are not running. They are disabled or when you go to the website they will not download at all.
5. Your anti virus program has been disabled or is no longer running.
4. You are unable to log into your computer at all.
3. You have noticed that your computer is missing files.
2. Windows won't start up at all.
1. You are getting suspicious pop ups warning you that you have viruses and to click yes to download anti virus protection.
If you notice that you are having any of these issues please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 720-746-9763 so they can help you resolve the situation. There are so many nasty viruses out there it is so important to deal with the problem as soon as it occurs. They can help you to remove any computer viruses or spyware that may be hidden within your system.
# # #
Code Blue Computing is a full service computer consulting firm based out of Westminster, Colorado. They focus on computer and laptop repair, virus and spyware removal, wireless networking, data backup and recovery, server setup and maintenance and computer training. Specializing in home users and small businesses.Colorado service areas include: Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Northglenn, Broomfield, Erie, Superior, Boulder, Longmont, Brighton, and Henderson.