VentureDNA, founded by Stewart Dixon, a Chicago based media and technology thought leader, is well known for assisting clients in achieving high-value branding strategies for digital media products across multiple platforms, including Internet, wireless, and emerging device applications. VentureDNA's Geo-location, integrated tour guide app platform, GeoRoamer, was recently named as a finalist in 2010 in the Chicago Innovation Awards. http://www.venturedna.com
VentureDNA's approach to developing a Digital Newsstand solution came together while working with several magazine publishers and doing market research on what functionality subscribers look for in reading tools and social sharing as well as how to give the right mix of benefits to the publisher from real-time updates to more rich media which can be easily controlled by a self-serve platform. VentureDNA's White-Label, Interactive Digital Newsstand is a low-cost solution for publishers who want to drive revenue and offer their magazines as native iPad apps that don't get lost inside a digital "newsstand" like other companies offer.
High Level Features Included in the App and Self-Service Platform Include:
- Full Issue Menu, Sort by Section, View Text Only Articles, View Advertisers Only
- Easy Finger-Flip to Page Through Issue Forward and Backwards
- Zoom, In-Page Video Viewing, Search, Save to Favorites, Offline Reading Mode
- 3 Landscape and Portrait Mode Reading Options with Pinch and Zoom
- New Edition and Subscription Notifications
- Rate Articles, Share, Save, Comment
- Real-time updates to pages, articles, advertising offers, videos
- Include more digital content: videos, photo galleries, bonus articles
- Plug into the VentureDNA Self-Serve Platform and share subscription revenue
- Publish magazines as native iPad apps that don’t get lost in a digital “newsstand”
“It was important for us to integrate the right mix of features for subscribers while giving publishers control of their new media publications,”
Publishers can see a demonstration of how the VentureDNA Mobile Content Management Platform works and discuss the low-entry cost pricing model by contacting email@example.com.
VentureDNA LLC is an established consulting firm that provides new media and emerging technology services. VentureDNA’s team assists clients by helping them develop and achieve high-value branding strategies for digital media products across multiple platforms including internet, wireless, and emerging device applications with the knowledge, expertise, and value to make the entrepreneur's vision a reality. VentureDNA also offers tactical business planning and development, marketing, management sourcing, consulting, and funding assistance to our clients, thereby creating companies with lasting value. Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Los Angeles, VentureDNA understands a company’s DNA by helping to realize its full growth potential. For more information about VentureDNA, please visit http://www.venturedna.com.
# # #
The Key Practices team specialize in developing and delivering solutions for business improvement in the area of Sales, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Mobile Web, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Video Content Creation www.keypractices.com.