PRLog - Jan. 4, 2011 - Foreclosure Clean up Businesses are Booming-Foreclosures are rising again in 2011! This booming foreclosure clean up business has been showcased on Oprah & 20/20! According to Realty Trak foreclosures are rising again and will likely last well until 2013 or beyond. Check out how not all businesses are struggling in this economy.
Foreclosure Clean Up Business Foreclosure Cleaning
The foreclosure cleaning business is growing extremely rapidly and now is the time to jump in. Ride the wave of foreclosures and make big money doing it!
Here are the Top 7 Steps to Start a Foreclosure Clean Up Business "Foreclosure Cleaning Business":
1. First your are going to need choose your business name for your new foreclosure clean up business and decide what form of business you would like to operate (ie. Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, LLC, or Corporation)
2. Next you will want to get your business license for your foreclosure cleaning service and request insurance quotes on general liability insurance. You may also want to get quotes for workman's compensation insurance if you will have employees working for you. If you are going to have family members working for you, check with your state laws-there may be an exception to this and you may not need to have workman's compensation insurance. We always recommend to get at least 3 different insurance quotes for your foreclosure clean up business so you will receive the best price.
3. The next step is very important! Training and education for your Foreclosure Clean Up "Cleaning" Business. To be able to complete with the other Foreclosure Clean Up businesses around you, you will definitely want to know the ins and outs of the Foreclosure Clean Up Business. We have provided you a website link to one of the BEST Foreclosure Cleaning Business training guides in the Foreclosure Industry, here is the website:
4. Next, you will want to get a Foreclosure Cleanup REO Bank Contact list and start signing your Foreclosure Cleaning Business up with all the banks and REO asset management companies. You must register with these bank and asset management companies directly to receive work orders from them. The more Banks and REO Asset Management Companies you register with the more Foreclosure Cleanup jobs and Foreclosure Cleaning Contracts you will receive. Here is one of the Foreclosure REO Industry's Best Bank Contact lists:
5. Once your Foreclosure Clean Up Business is registered with all the banks and asset management companies and placed on their REO Vendors list you will want to also market your Foreclosure Cleaning services to local REO real estate agents in your area. Generally sending them a flyer via email is a good idea. Also, try connecting with them on Facebook or dropping off flyers of your Foreclosure Clean Up Business services at their local real estate office.
6. Foreclosure Clean Up Business Marketing: This is crucial to your Foreclosure Cleaning Businesses success! The foreclosure cleaning industry is a very niche business and to receive the bulk of the work in your area, one of the best places to receive Foreclosure Clean Up jobs and Foreclosure Cleaning contracts is directly from the National Asset Management Companies as they have thousands of properties available that need work in every area. When asset managers and banks need Foreclosure Clean Up Businesses "Foreclosure Cleaning Business" they regularly go to the Foreclosure Cleanup Directory, the Foreclosure Cleanup Directory is a gold mine for Foreclosure Clean Up Businesses as they help you market your Foreclosure Cleaning Business services to the banks and top asset managers every month. They have a platinum membership that is only $149 and Foreclosure Clean up businesses become members for life. The price of one foreclosure clean up job pays for itself. The foreclosure cleanup directory is operated by Instant Home Link. Here is there website:
7. Foreclosure Clean Up Business Free Resources and Tools: Networking in the Foreclosure Clean Up Business is vital and will definitely help you Foreclosure Cleaning Business grow much more quickly. The Foreclosure Cleanup Network is the #1 social networking dedicated to the Foreclosure REO Industry and most other Foreclosure Clean up businesses are on the foreclosure cleanup network as well as tons of REO agents you can connect with to receive Foreclosure Cleanup jobs and work from.
Here is there website:
2011 is set to be a record year again for foreclosures. We wish you much success on starting your own foreclosure clean up business "foreclosure cleaning business".
# # #
Dream Street Investments, Inc. is dedicated to serving the entire real estate industry.
If you would like to receive Our Free Top 5 Tips to Successfully Start a Foreclosure Cleaning business go to: http://www.dreamstreetinvestments.com/