Atlanta Marriott Perimeter--246 Perimeter Center West Pkwy NE. Atlanta, GA
Nationally recognized Personal Growth Expert and Life Strategist, Gary Coxe can answer that question! Gary is also the author of ‘Don’t Let Others Rent Space In Your Head!’ He’s a great resource on the subject of personal growth and following through on goals because of his own life story.
He will share with you how to:
• Make goal setting a way of life ~ not just a tradition that is followed once a year;
• Go beyond positive thinking and into the mind ~ ‘re-train’
• Identify if you are really serious about your goals or ‘just talking’;
• Use his 10 step-strategies to make goal setting simple;
• Have fun and actually reach those ‘health’ goals we set each year (lose weight, exercise, etc.)
• Achieve financial success quicker than usual by setting goals the correct way;
• And much more!
Gary truly walks his talk. His story is an incredible tragedy-to-triumph one! At age 17, he got married. Soon after, his wife gave birth to a baby boy and then later told him the baby really wasn’t his. At the same time this was happening, his father was murdered, stepfather and grandfather died of cancer, uncle was killed in a plane crash, had $30,000 in cash in the bank and lost it all, was put in a hospital and on medication, and much more. All this happened to him by the age of 21!
But now he has bounced back and is sharing his strategies through programs. His work has been seen on national shows such as The View, Inside Edition, Fox & Friends and his most recent appearance on CNBC’s The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch.
From experience, Gary is able to help others set their sights on goals and attain them!
# # #
Agency provides PR, Web 2.0 marketing, public speaking for executives, book writing and marketing, copywriting, corporate communications workshops, multi-media production and project management.