Yet, despite their best intentions, social scientists tell us that only 10 per cent of the people who make New Year’s resolutions go on to succeed at them. Yes, only a staggering 10 per cent.
Kathy Santini is a coach and success journalist who has been studying, teaching and helping others to be more successful for years. She’s seen more than her fair share of people who want to become more successful – at all times of the year. Yet despite their desire, many people struggle unnecessarily (wasting valuable time and money) by doing the wrong things and using the wrong strategies to achieve that end.
Santini says it’s time to stop wishing that this year will be better and time to take the steps to ensure that it is. To make 2011 your best year yet, your best year ever!
For her FREE New Year’s edition of the What Successful People Know Success Summit, Santini has assembled five leading authorities who will give participants success strategies that they can begin applying immediately in the areas that many of us more commonly struggle with, areas like:
• Creating and maintaining successful relationships with the important people in your life.
• Managing your time and focusing on your priorities, despite competing demands.
• Stopping self sabotage and allowing yourself to experience the level of success that you say that you want.
• Finding a well paying job that uses your natural skill set and abilities, despite the job market.
• Moving from goal setting to goal getting. Achieving your goals is so much easier if you use the same goal setting formula that successful people know and use.
The five experts have promised to share their expertise in the areas that most people concentrate on improving in the New Year: relationships, time management, work, goal setting and overcoming their fear of success.
“If you’re serious about making 2011 your best year yet, your best year ever, then you won’t want to miss any of these calls,” Santini said.
In addition to learning proven success strategies in the areas that many people struggle with, you’ll also learn:
• What’s behind procrastination and how to get over it.
• How to overcome your fear of failure and fear of rejection.
• The mindset, habits and actions that the presenters have used to create their successes.
• The importance of having a mentor and what to look for so that you get a great fit.
• Why it’s imperative that you become a life-long learner and how to do that even if you think you don’t have the time.
• Why imperfection beats perfection nine times out of 10 and how perfection can hinder your success.
• The importance of making the distinction between failing and being a failure. Learning this can ironically lead to success.
• And much, much more.
“There’s a wonderful truism, that success leaves clues, making it possible to model excellence, by replicating the mindset, habits and activities that successful people know and use, day in and day out,” Santini said. “The topics for the What Successful People Know January Success Summit were chosen to help you do exactly that. If you implement the success strategies given by our presenters, you will find yourself making improvements in your relationships and your vocation, and find yourself better at time management and goal setting. You’ll also know why, if you do, you self sabotage, how to spot it and how to change this defeating behaviour.”
Santini, a leading authority on success principles, said that the series was designed to take the mystery out of these important five areas and to help participants create their best year yet. And it costs participants nothing to participate.
To learn more or register for the FREE five-day virtual summit, visit: http://whatsuccessfulpeopleknow.com There are a limited number of lines available, so enroll as soon as you can.
# # #
Savvy About Success is committed to helping people become more successful by taking the mystery out of success. It does this by coaching, educating and mastermind programs. You too can become more successful by learning what successful people know and do.