1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Incentives to suit all - come and talk to us about your new home needs

FROM first time buyers looking to step onto the housing ladder to homeowners with an existing property to sell – Stamford Homes can offer an incentive to suit almost everyone.

 
 
Burghfield Place interior
Burghfield Place interior
PRLog - Dec. 31, 2010 - FROM first time buyers looking to step onto the housing ladder to homeowners with an existing property to sell – Stamford Homes can offer an incentive to suit almost everyone.

The award-winning new homes builder is now offering a full range of cost-curbing schemes to help people move to the popular Burghfield Place development in Gunthorpe, Peterborough.

And throughout the month of January, there is a chance for potential customers to find out just what is on offer during a series of special open weekends at the development, with an experienced sales team and financial advisors on hand.

-   January 8/9. Part exchange weekend. Stamford Homes will take the hassle out of selling an existing property by obtaining two independent valuations and making an offer on your behalf, providing you and your property meet certain criteria.

-   January 15/16. EasyStart weekend. The Stamford Homes 85/15 EasyStart scheme can help secure that dream home at a reduced cost, allowing you to pay for just 85 per cent of your new home, yet own 100 per cent of it. Reserve the home of your choice and Stamford Homes will pay the remaining 15 per cent by means of an interest free loan.

-   January 22/23. Financial services weekend. An opportunity to talk with financial experts about current mortgage deals and other money matters relevant to moving home.  

-   January 29/30 ASSIST weekend. For those with an existing property to sell, the ASSIST scheme is also available. Stamford Homes will arrange for two independent valuations of your home before suggesting a realistic selling price, which if agreed, allows you to reserve the home of your choice.

An estate agent will be instructed to sell your existing home within a specified timescale, working closely with the agents to ensure maximum publicity and viewings.

Stamford Homes’ sales and marketing manager Juliana Russell said: “The range of home designs available at Burghfield Place is vast, with something to suit all tastes and lifestyle requirements. The idea of the open weekends is to demonstrate to potential customers just how easy it is to move to a new dream home, and how they can save money in the process.”

A range of two, three and four-bedroom homes are currently available at the development, where prices currently start from £139,995. A number of the new homes are due for imminent completion, while others are ready to move into now.

The Burghfield Place sales and marketing suite and show homes are open daily from 10.30am until 5pm – including during the open weekends. Alternatively, contact the sales team on 01733 327625.

Pic cap:
There’s an incentive to suit all to help curb the cost of moving to Stamford Homes’ Burghfield Place development in Peterborough. Come and visit January’s series of open weekends.








- ENDS -

Notes to the Editor:
Stamford Homes operates throughout the East Midlands and Lincolnshire and forms a part of Galliford Try’s Housebuilding Division: Galliford Try Homes.
www.stamford-homes.co.uk

Galliford Try Homes operates through four strong regional brands: Linden Homes, Stamford Homes, Midas Homes, and Gerald Wood Homes specialising in brownfield development.  The business is capable of developing over 3,000 homes per year, covering the entire region from the West Country to Lincolnshire and the South-East.
www.gallifordtryhomes.co.uk



For further information please contact:

Cetti Long
Media Matters PR
Stamford Homes
Tel: 01733 371363.
E-mail: cetti@mediamatters-pr.co.uk

# # #

Media Matters PR and marketing agency offers a comprehensive portfolio of public relations and marketing services, ranging from traditional print media to on-line and new media - delivered by a small, friendly, hard working and professional team.

Photo:
http://www.prlog.org/11187964/1

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@mediamatters-pr.co.uk Email Verified
Source:Cetti Long
City/Town:Peterborough - Cambridgeshire - United Kingdom
Industry:Construction, Property
Tags:stamford homes, new homes, burghfield place, gunthorpe, peterborough
Shortcut:prlog.org/11187964
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share