1. ANSI and OSHA require construction safety signs. They require that construction sites have signs that mark any areas where dangers of falls, electrical shock, falling objects and health hazards might exist.
2. Personal protective equipment. Construction safety signs notify workers that they need to wear the appropriate gear to protect themselves on site. Anything from ear, eye, foot, and hand and/or head protection might be necessary on construction sites and safety signs display this information.
3. Keeping unauthorized people off construction sites. For the safety of unauthorized people, DO NOT ENTER construction safety signs clearly mark areas where they are not allowed.
4. Warn people of dangers they can't see. Construction sites have hazards that people can't even see. Whether it's workers overhead or underground that you just don't notice, or debris that you can't see, construction safety signs help point out where these dangers exist.
5. Make sure safety procedures are followed. No matter what workers on the construction site are doing, there are always going to be mandatory safety procedures in place. Construction safety signs keep people aware of these procedures and notify workers on how to follow them.
Getting a construction job done in a timely manner is important to companies and clients, but it shouldn't come at the expense of people's safety. Installing safety signs on site can ensure that safety procedures are followed and that people remain safe while doing their job.
SA-SO offers a wide variety of facility, traffic and safety products including Construction Safety Signs! Contact SA-SO at 972-641-4911 or check out their website at: http://www.sa-
# # #
SA-SO is your one stop for all your Facility, Traffic and Safety products. Our specialty at SA-SO is manufacturing custom street signs, traffic signs and whiteboards. All customization is done "in-house" guaranteeing a fast turnaround time for our customers.