PRLog - Dec. 20, 2010 - LONDON -- The presents are unwrapped, the crackers pulled and dinner eaten; it’s time to banish the boredom with a visit to ZSL London Zoo – where between Sunday 26 and Friday 31 December, the Zoo is inviting five kids to visit for free with just one full-paying adult.
Just crowned Visit London’s ‘Best Tourism Experience in London’, ZSL London Zoo is home to more than 750 different species, from giraffes and zebras to piranhas and spiders. For a limited time only, up to five children get in free with one paying adult, when purchasing tickets online.
Make sure to head for Rainforest Life, ZSL London Zoo’s most exotic exhibit. A completely immersive experience, visitors can come face-to-face with monkeys, sloths and anteaters, as they discover the hot and humid world of the South American rainforest.
Kids will love Animal Adventure, the Zoo’s fantastic exhibit designed by children, for children. Home to llamas, alpacas, meerkats and aardvarks, there’s tunnels, tepees and touch paddocks for youngsters to explore, and a relaxing café where the grown-ups can enjoy a delicious cappuccino whilst the kids play.
Everyone should pay a visit to the Zoo’s amazing Reptile House, where Zoo guests can see hundreds of frogs, snakes, lizards and turtles. Harry Potter fans can visit the location used in ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’
To make the most of this unbeatable offer and treat the kids to a wonderful day out, simply visit www.zsl.org/
*Saving based on one paying adult with five children including voluntary donation to the Zoological Society of London.
· For more information or images please contact Rebecca Smith, 0207 449 6236 or via email on rebecca.smith@
· Offer Terms and Conditions
- Up to five free child tickets based on a minimum of one full paying adult.
- This offer is valid only between Sunday 26 December 2010 and Friday 31 December 2010.
- This offer is not valid when paying at the gate. Tickets must be purchased in advance online at http://www.zsl.org/
· Visitor Information
- ZSL London Zoo opens at 10:00 everyday and closes at 16:00 during the winter.
- Animal Houses close at 15:30.
- Nestled in the beautiful surroundings of London’s Regent’s Park, ZSL London Zoo is easily accessible on foot, by tube or bus and is open every day of the year except for Christmas Day.
· Winter Ticket Prices
Including voluntary donation
Children under 3 years
- Concession tickets are included for: students aged 16 years and over, seniors over 60 years old and disabled visitors
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
- Online tickets can be purchased for the same day
- Please make sure you bring a print out of your e-ticket and booking credit / debit card with you to gain entry
· Founded in 1826, the Zoological Society of London (ZSL) is an international scientific, conservation and educational charity: our key role is the conservation of animals and their habitats. The Society runs ZSL London Zoo and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, carries out scientific research at the Institute of Zoology and is actively involved in field conservation overseas. For further information please visit www.zsl.org
# # #
Founded in 1826, the Zoological Society of London (ZSL) is an international scientific, conservation and educational charity: our key role is the conservation of animals and their habitats. For further information please visit http://www.zsl.org