The private sector has played a significant role in the defence industry as sub-contractors and ancillary industry, although until recently its participation was largely restricted to the supply of raw materials, semi-finished products, parts and components to defence PSUs, OFs, the base workshops of the army, the base repair depots of the air force and the dockyards of the navy. This is one of the biggest drawbacks of this industry, apart from insufficient capability of Indian companies to manufacture all the components in house. Therefore most of the Industrial computer companies in India produce only a few kinds of components used in Industrial computers, while the rest of the components are mostly imported from Taiwan and US.
Taiwan is one of the biggest markets for Industrial computer companies. Not only do Indian companies have their vendors in Taiwan, but many other countries also import components or purchase Industrial computers from Taiwan companies. The report also identifies various clusters of industrial computers companies in India, especially those catering to the defence sector. The report provides a complete market dynamics of Industrial computers with the help of different analysis models like SWOT Analysis, PEST Analysis and market analysis for new and existing players. The major focus of this report is on two countries India and Taiwan, and it is valuable to companies looking for acquisitions, expansion plans and tie-ups in India or Taiwan. The supply markets for industrial computers in Taiwan and mainland China are expanding along with growing worldwide demand for the product. Taiwan has more than 40 manufacturers of Industrial computers. In Taiwan, most industrial computers production facilities are located in Taipei. Some of the leading players in Taiwan, such as Advantech Co. Ltd and Aaeon Technology Inc., have set up production facilities in mainland China.
On the other hand, defence offsets policy is expected to bring in INR $10 billion during the 11th five-year plan period and catalyze the growth of the SMEs in the defence set up by easy market-entry opportunities for private companies, enabling them to invest in research and development and manufacturing of defence goods. With estimations stating that the current defence market for private sector firms in India is around $700 million, evidently there is a huge opportunity.
This report also has detailed profiling of twenty Industrial computers manufacturers, component manufacturers and integrators AAEON Technology Inc, AICSYS INC, Advantech (India) Limited, ADLINK Technology Inc, ARBOR Technology Corp, Avalue Technology Inc, Axiomtek Co., Ltd, IBASE Technology Inc, Lanner Electronics Inc, LEX COMPUTECH CO., LTD, Portwell Inc, PAKO Communications Pvt.Ltd, PENTAGON RUGGED SYSTEMS India (Pvt.) Limited, Adptek Industrial PC India, Dynalog (India) Limited, Electro Engineering Enterprises, Futura Automation Pvt. Ltd, Simplex Systems Limited, TechnoSys Embedded Systems (P) Ltd and XIMAX AUTOMATION PVT. LTD.
This report is designed to help:
• The report profiles the major defence public sector and some private sector companies.
• The report identifies the critical success factors and growth drivers.
• The report presents Offset Policy and its implications.
• The report identifies emerging opportunities for Indian industries to supply various equipments and technology.
• The report identifies the top industrial computer manufacturers for the Indian defence sector.
• The report gives a competitive analysis of India and Taiwan Industrial computer market.
• The report identifies the Taiwan manufacturer’
• The report analysis the future outlook for defence sector after reviewing the defence budget and the perspective of policies.
• The report identifies the various clusters of industrial computers especially those catering to the defence sector.
• The report identifies the emerging opportunities for the Indian computer industry to supply various equipments to the defence sector.
• The report identifies the various growth drivers and the future trends of these industries.
• The report identifies the top industrial computer assemblers in India.
• The report provides the SWOT analysis of Industrial computer market with respect to the defence sector.
• The report gives the market competitive analysis model for Industrial computers.
• The report provides the PEST Analysis for Indian Industrial computer market.
• The report profiles 20 Industrial computer companies from India and Taiwan.
This report provides a complete competitive analysis of Indian Industrial Computer and is designed for a couple of purposes like Industrial computer manufacturing companies across the world for business opportunities in India and Taiwan.
For further enquiries and purchase of this report please contact “amitava [at] novonous.com”
# # #
NOVONOUS is a Bangalore based knowledge management company. NOVONOUS offers services varying form Business Research to Reports and Newsletters. These services are fully customizable to suit the needs to organizations operating in different geographical, industrial, political, economical, social and technological environments. For more information, please visit http://www.novonous.com