“Two of the most advanced networks in the USA require GPS-based antenna alignment. 4G network providers will soon realize that their antennas need to be aligned very accurately”, said Mark Frischman, Co-Principal of Multiwave Sensors Inc. “We are seeing lots of interest from contractors who routinely install antennas but do not align them. Having a system will give them the opportunity to add value to the install. Those contractors that have purchased systems have reaped the benefits”, said Andy Truax, Sales Manager of Multiwave Sensors Inc.
What are the benefits?
- Complete solution for antenna alignment and verification
- Accurate measurement - accuracy of 0.5 degrees, in under 5 minutes
- Over 80 antenna alignments and verifications on a single charge
- GPS Compass: unaffected by metal tower construction
- No declination required
- Long distance point to point antenna alignment
- Align inactive or active antennas - immune to RF
- Universal Mounting Bracket for different types of antennas
- PC software for report generation
Carriers: Don't let your customers down because of dropped calls and poor network performance.
Auditors: Check the antennas with 0.5 degree accuracy in under 5 minutes.
# # #
Multiwave Sensors Inc. is a privately held Canadian company and is one of the leaders in providing antenna alignment solutions to the telecom industry. The company also provides development and manufacturing of sensor based products for many other industries.