1. The scope of unmet needs in their demographic area.
2. Nonprofit and service organizations working to address these needs.
3. An outline of How to Help: To focus financial contributions, inkind donations, volunteerism.
In conjunction with this effort will be an objective to establish an America's Action Plan Network Coordinator, that will provide a permanent direct communication pathway to reach every household, small business and corporation in a city/county area through at least 5 different pathways.
Xmass 2010 Appeal - Emergency Assistance for Unemployed/Underemployed
Since 2008, the economic devastation on the grassroots level has been largely absorbed by the household, small business and nonprofit organizational level. In conjunction with this transition, we have witnessed one of largest welfare level emergency funding program since the Great Depression, support over 15 million unemployed American's, an action that prevented the collapse of our state and local economies.
During this two year period, we have watched hyperinflation of food and energy costs spiral back to levels seen at the peak of the bubble, adding to the severity of the damage to our local economies. Among those in greatest need are the 17% unemployed/underemployed  populations that are struggling to survive. It is in response to these desperate needs, that we are asking our local municipal leaders, grassroots community service and interfaith organizations to organize emergency assistance that will reach these populations this holiday season.
"The American Way" Free Mp3 Gift
The lead Soundtrack "The American Way," from the album "Country Goes Global" has been the focus of Music Industry News Network and To40Charts.com as a candidate for 2010 Country Music Song Of The Year.  As a gift from the Arts Integration Into Education Initiative, we are providing a free MP3 of the "The American Way" soundtrack, this holiday season..
To obtain a copy the MP3 soundtrack, direct an email request, subject line: "The American Way" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. CMA Artist H-II: Stephen Michael Apatow Advances America's Action Plan For Community Service: Humanitarian Resource Institute, 3 December 2010. Url: http://www.unarts.org/
2. Unemployment Rate: Official (U3 & U6) vs. SGS Alternate Unemployment Rate: Url: http://www.shadowstats.com/
3. Top40 Charts - Nominate "The American Way" 2010 Country Music Song of the Year: Top40 Charts/Humanitarian Resource Institute, 13 November 2010. http://www.unarts.org/
# # #
Humanitarian Resource Institute is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, established with a mission focus to "Bridge Unmet Needs to Untapped Resources" through the development of initiatives associated with economic, social, cultural and humanitarian issues worldwide.