From the PATRIOT Act to the EU Third Money Laundering Directive, various national AML laws and inter-governmental bodies’ guidance and recommendations, the AML compliance landscape has become not only a complex one but also high up onto every financial services organisation’
C5’s European Forum on Anti-Money Laundering will bring together a distinguished panel of speakers who will share their views, insights and best practices to effectively mitigate the legal, operational, and reputational risks associated with money laundering, fraud and the funding of terrorism.
* Implementation of the 3rd EU Money Laundering Directive across Europe
* International and local regulatory framework: recent enforcement actions
* Latest recommendations of The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) - GAFI and mutual evaluations
* Implementing and maintaining adequate processes to detect politically exposed persons (“PEP”) and enhanced due diligence
* AML compliance and mobile banking: controlling online payment methods and other emerging products
* Know Your Customer: Reducing your exposure to inappropriate business relationships
* Beating money launders by unravelling their most recent techniques
* Offshoring information and data privacy issues in Europe: what you need to know
* Recordkeeping and documenting electronic records of ongoing transactional due diligence
* New compulsory due diligence requirements and financial controls on banks under the EU-Iran Sanctions Regime
* Implementing a Client Identification Programme (CIP) per category of targeted groups
And more …
The European Forum on Anti-Money Laundering will put you side-by-side with an international group of experts who will share their insights and experiences in what is certain to be a great opportunity to network.
Participants will also receive a CD-Rom containing a comprehensive set of valuable materials prepared by the speakers specifically for the event. These are invaluable reference materials which you will use again and again, long after the conference is over.
Be where your industry, peers and colleagues will be on 5 – 6 April 2011. Seats at this essential event are sure to go quickly.
Book your place today.
3 easy ways to register:
1. PHONE our registration hotline on +44 (0)20 7878 6888
2. FAX your details directly to 020 7878 6896
3. EMAIL your details directly to Registrations@
Read more about this at http://www.americanconference.com/
# # #
A unique organization, C5 is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.