PRLog - Dec. 7, 2010 - SOUTH PASADENA, Calif. -- UrbanScooters.com is now offering for sale the Zappy 3 Pro Jr., an upgraded version of the Zappy 3 Standard Electric Scooter. Unlike its two-wheeled competitors, the Zappy 3 Pro Jr. Electric Scooter is only a portion of the cost and simple to use, since all you have to do is just get on and go. The differences from the Standard Zap Scooter include a stronger motor, a seat for sit-down riding, and an extra battery for more power. Additionally, you will find the Pro Jr. comes with all of the excellent features found on the Standard model. While some electric scooters are built for competition or niche markets, the Zappy 3 Pro Jr. 3 Wheeled Electric Scooter is the perfect scooter for people of all ages and skill levels since the 3 wheels offer a well balanced riding platform. No automatic balancing mechanism or specialized training are required. Squeezing through tight spaces is simple with this electric scooter’s impressive 360 degree turning radius. The Zappy 3 Pro Jr. 3 Wheeled Electric Scooter’s motor is found in the hub of the front wheel, so there are no belts, chains, or drive shafts to put up with. The Pro Jr. is filled with extra features like an electric horn, front basket, headlight and a seat.
Zappy 3 Pro Jr Electric Scooter
The Pro Jr. is great for everyone. Seniors, warehouse workers, college students, and vacationers all can use it to get around. As with all electric scooters, the Zappy 3 Pro Jr. is environmentally friendly, noiseless, and costs next to nothing to operate.
• Speed: Up to 10 miles per hour
• Range: 24 miles
• Motor: 350 watt hub motor located in the center of the front wheel.
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame with some durable ABS plastic body parts and a dimpled rubber deck mat.
• Drive System: The motor is directly connected to the hub of the front wheel. No chains or belts are necessary. Variable speed thumb lever. Keyed ignition with a kill switch on the throttle.
• Battery: Two 36 V, 9 Ah sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries.
• Charge Time: 4-6 hours.
• Brakes:Front drum braking system.
• Dimensions: Length 40", Width at platform 27.25", Height 47"
• Weight: 95 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 295 lbs.
• Tires: A single 16” x 2.5” pneumatic rubber front tire and two 2.8” x 2.5” pneumatic rubber rear tires.
• Zappy 3 Pro Jr Warranty: 90 day parts and labor manufacturer’
• Adjustable height handlebars.
• Adjustable height, removable seat.
• Smart battery charger
• Keyed Ignition.
• Battery light indicator.
• Front basket.
• Tool kit.
# # #
UrbanScooters.com is America's #1 destination for people movers used as transport, recreation and utility. You'll find comparison shopping on brand name electric scooters, electric bikes, bicycles, push scooters, gas scooters, motor scooters & more.