The Pro Jr. is great for everyone. Seniors, warehouse workers, college students, and vacationers all can use it to get around. As with all electric scooters, the Zappy 3 Pro Jr. is environmentally friendly, noiseless, and costs next to nothing to operate.
• Speed: Up to 10 miles per hour
• Range: 24 miles
• Motor: 350 watt hub motor located in the center of the front wheel.
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame with some durable ABS plastic body parts and a dimpled rubber deck mat.
• Drive System: The motor is directly connected to the hub of the front wheel. No chains or belts are necessary. Variable speed thumb lever. Keyed ignition with a kill switch on the throttle.
• Battery: Two 36 V, 9 Ah sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries.
• Charge Time: 4-6 hours.
• Brakes:Front drum braking system.
• Dimensions: Length 40", Width at platform 27.25", Height 47"
• Weight: 95 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 295 lbs.
• Tires: A single 16” x 2.5” pneumatic rubber front tire and two 2.8” x 2.5” pneumatic rubber rear tires.
• Zappy 3 Pro Jr Warranty: 90 day parts and labor manufacturer’
• Adjustable height handlebars.
• Adjustable height, removable seat.
• Smart battery charger
• Keyed Ignition.
• Battery light indicator.
• Front basket.
• Tool kit.
# # #
UrbanScooters.com is America's #1 destination for people movers used as transport, recreation and utility. You'll find comparison shopping on brand name electric scooters, electric bikes, bicycles, push scooters, gas scooters, motor scooters & more.