The X-Treme XB-502 can be ridden like a regular bicycle, function on electric power only, or any combination of the two. It looks much like a street legal moped, but is classified as an electric bike. The electric bike classification is an advantage as the XB-502 does not require registration or a driver's license to operate in most states. The X-Treme XB-502 is similar to a moped in many other ways as well. It offers many of the same features at a far reduced price point. A 500 watt electric motor offers speeds of up to 20 mph for up to 25 miles on a single charge. It provides enough power and torque to handle medium sized hills. The XB 502 electric bike is also a green, eco-friendly and budget friendly option. The XB-502 only costs pennies to charge.
• Speed: 20 mph (motor powered only and faster if you also pedal).
• Range: 25 miles (unlimited range when you pedal).
• Motor: 500 watt brushless hub motor. The motor is the in center of the rear wheel.
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame, durable ABS body with carpeted deck, dual rear shocks.
• Drive System: Direct Drive Rear Hub Motor (No Chains or belts) Motor is in rear rim.
# # #
UrbanScooters.com is America's #1 destination for people movers used as transport, recreation and utility. You'll find comparison shopping on brand name electric scooters, electric bikes, bicycles, push scooters, gas scooters, motor scooters & more.