DWK Tax is proud to annouce another accepted IRS Offer in Compromise for a baby boomer transitioning into the golden era with a FRESH START...without IRS tax problems looming on the horizon.
A Perfect storm...
- Amount Owed: $ 45,000.00.
- Client case file started out as STOPPING an IRS Wage Levy.
- Tax preparation of 9 years of IRS Unfiled Federal Tax Returns completed in 72 hours.
- Setting Currently Non Collectible status.
- Parleyed into an "ACCEPTED" IRS Offer in Compromise for the amount of $ 600.00.
- Stress FREE Environment
- Client has decided to address Tax Liability from the State of South Carolina.
Tangible results, real time stories, get an FREE tax analysis today...DO NOT PUT the IRS off, procrastination will only magnify your IRS Tax Debt Problem ten fold.
COMPARE DWK TAX GROUP TO ANY TAX RESOLUTION COMPANY.
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS.
If your present economic situation is such that you are contemplating Bankruptcy, it may very well be in your best interest to do an IRS Offer and Compromise first and then handle your other creditors later in a Bankruptcy Petition.
Filing bankruptcy gives additional time for the IRS to collect the Tax Debt. If you go into bankruptcy and emerge from the process still owing the IRS, the IRS gains extra time to collect the balance. This could happen if you had some, but not all, of your taxes erased in a Chapter 7.
At least one of three conditions must be met to qualify a taxpayer for Tax Relief consideration of an IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC) Tax Settlement:
- Doubt as to Liability — You, Tax Debtor, can show reason for doubt that the assessed tax liability is correct.
- Doubt as to Collectibility — You, Tax Debtor, can show that the IRS tax debt is likely uncollectable in full by the IRS under any circumstances.
- Effective Tax Administration — You, Tax Debtor, do not contest liability or collectibility but can demonstrate extenuating or special circumstances that the collection of the Tax Debt would "create an economic hardship or would be unfair and inequitable."
In the last published IRS statistics, the IRS reports that the average discount on an accepted IRS Offer in Compromise was 88% and that the average acceptance rate was 47.6%.
Remember, if you prepare your own IRS Offer in Compromise, you have a 90% chance of failing.
Given the savings possibilities on your accepted IRS Offer in Compromise (OIC), the determined and diligent team of Tax Attorneys at DWK TAX GROUP specialize in the IRS Offer in Compromise program as well as the Release of IRS Wage Garnishments.
DWK TAX GROUP will not accept any Tax Case if we cannot save you money.
Taxpayer WARNING!!! Due your due diligence, research the company you want to retain. We want you to compare DWK to any competitor.
Affordable Payment Plan available
Take charge of your life
End IRS Wage Garnishments
Ask about “Senior” Discounts or AARP discounts
Ask about DWK Tax Solution Packages 1, 2, 3 or 4. (Taxpayer must be analyzed to declare possible eligibility to qualify for IRS Tax Relief)
Call us when you need answers, call us when you ready to make conscious change.
1 – 8 6 6 – 2 2 6 – 6 1 0 2
Visit us today @ DWK Tax Group’s Website: http://dwktaxgroup.com/
# # #
http://dwktaxgroup.com: Your Nationwide Internet Tax Resolution Company provides all 50 States, including Hawaii and Alaska, with IRS Tax Relief representation. We WILL Stop Your IRS Wage Garnishment / IRS Levy within 1 to 2 Business Days.