PRLog - Dec. 3, 2010 - SOUTH PASADENA, Calif. -- UrbanScooters.com is proud to offer for sale the Zappy 3 Standard, a reliable, exciting, and solid three-wheeled electric scooter that’s enjoyed by teenagers, adults and active senior citizens alike. The Zappy 3 Standard features three wheels that provide a sturdy standing platform whether or not the unit is powered. Unlike its competition from other electric scooters, this Zap Scooter is easy to operate, and is only a portion of the cost compared to other electric scooters. You won’t need special training or an automatic balancing mechanism to ride the Zappy 3. Just get on and you’re ready to go. The turning radius is endless with 360 degrees of turning capability, which makes maneuvering tight spaces simple. The Zappy 3 electric scooter’s motor is in the hub of the front wheel, so there are no drive shafts chains, or belts to be concerned about. This Zap Scooter is packed with extra features like an electric horn, front basket, and headlight.
Zappy 3 Standard Scooter
For more info, visit; http://urbanscooters.com/
The Zappy 3 Standard 3 Wheeled Electric Scooter is a great scooter for anyone for a number of reasons. It's great for quick errands, brief commutes and great for college campuses. Active seniors like how it helps them scoot around town. Vacationers can take it with them on board their boat or RV. Warehouse workers and Convention goers use it to help them get around. The Zappy 3 Standard 3 Wheeled Electric Scooter is eco-safe, silent, and costs only pennies a day to run.
Zappy 3 Electric Scooter Standard Specifications:
• Speed: Up to 12 mph
• Range: 12 miles
• Motor: 320 watt hub motor located in the center of the front wheel.
• Frame: High tensile strength steel frame with some durable ABS plastic body parts and a dimpled rubber deck mat.
• Drive System: The motor is directly connected to the hub of the front wheel. No chains or belts are necessary. Variable speed thumb lever. Keyed ignition with a kill switch on the throttle.
• Battery: A single 36 V, 7.5 Ah sealed lead acid (SLA) battery.
• Charge Time: 4-6 hours.
• Brakes: Front drum braking system.
• Weight: 69 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 295 lbs.
• Tires: A single 16” x 2.5” pneumatic rubber front tire and two 2.8” x 2.5” pneumatic rubber rear tires.
• Zappy 3 Standard Warranty: 90 day parts and labor manufacturer’
• Smart battery charger.
• Tool kit.
• Adjustable height handlebars.
• Front basket
• Keyed Ignition.
• Battery light indicator.
# # #
UrbanScooters.com is America's #1 retailer of electric scoooters, electric bikes, gas scooters, push scooters and more.