One of the stressful things many pregnant woman face is insomnia. Insomnia effects many pregnant women and is most common in the third trimester.
If you're suffering from insomnia during your pregnancy, you are probably looking for remedies that do not involve over-the-counter or prescription medicines. Natural remedies are available and are often successful, even for pregnant women.
Many pregnant women suffer from the type of insomnia that involves waking often during the night with trouble getting back to sleep. Each of these remedies involves trying to calm your mind and body in preparation for sleep.
1. Keep yourself as comfortable as possible. The temperature in the room should be at a level that is comfortable to you. If you're prone to being a light sleeper, cold legs and feet will wake you up so wear socks to bed. In the summertime, a small fan blowing on your side of the bed may be just what you need to sleep through the night. It provides a cool breeze and "white noise". Try Internet #1 - Herbal Sleep Remedies For Pregnant Women @ http://insomniacure01.webs.com and kill your Insomnia Forever.
2. If you find yourself lying awake in bed for long periods of time, try getting up when you know you're in another pattern of insomnia. Staying in bed and worrying about losing sleep will only increase your anxiety. Move to a comfortable chair and do something that is calming for you. Read a book or listen to soft music. Give your mind and body a chance to relax.
3. Did you know that warm milk really does help to relax a person? There are many foods that help a person relax. Having a warm cup of milk and a snack may be just what you need.
4. If you find you're having trouble getting to sleep, try some relaxation techniques. Meditation and visualization are both very calming.
5. And if it won't bother your spouse, you may find that "white noise" or calming sounds help you to calm down and fall asleep. There are radios that feature nature sounds (birds, running water, etc.) especially for people who have trouble winding down at night. Or try playing classical music or something soft.
And as with all pregnancy issues, be sure to discuss your sleep issues with your doctor. Try Internet #1 - Herbal Sleep Remedies For Pregnant Women @ http://insomniacure01.webs.com and kill your Insomnia Forever.
# # #
Stop suffering from Sleeping Disorder again.
Try Internet #1 - Herbal Sleep Remedies For Pregnant Women @ http://insomniacure01.webs.com and kill your Insomnia Forever.