1. Fewer listings mean less competition:
2. Only serious buyers are looking: Unlike the summer months which can attract tourists and looky-loos searching for something to do on a Sunday afternoon, buyers seeking homes in December often have a pressing reason behind their search and are more likely to purchase a home than those looking in the spring and summer months.
3. Your home is already decorated and clean for holiday entertaining:
4. Quick closings: Buyers in December are less likely to drag owners though long, drawn-out closings as they often want to close escrow before the New Year so that they can claim the mortgage deduction on their tax return. Additionally, owners can use this fact to their advantage in pressing for a quicker deal.
5. Seasonal ups and downs aren’t absolutes: Unlike some states where sales are considerably affected by dramatically changing weather climates, California, and Coronado especially, have the benefit of a moderate climate all year round.
Del Realty is a full-service real estate company specializing in Coronado, Beach Village at The Hotel Del and surrounding San Diego communities. For more information call 619-437-1888 or visit http://www.hoteldelrealty.com/
# # #
Located at the historic Hotel del Coronado, Del Realty is
a full service real estate office specializing in sales, leasing, and vacation rentals in Coronado and the surrounding San Diego communities.