The GSR Go-Ped gas scooter is arguably as good for the environment as electric scooters and only a fraction of the weight. Since 90 percent of American Propane is made in the U.S.A. this scooter even helps reduce our dependence on foreign oil!The LEHR 25cc propane technology four-stoke engine produces 97 percent less particulates, and 96 percent less carcinogens than the typical gas powered four-stroke engine. It meets or exceeds strict C.A.R.B. (California Air Resource Board) Tier 2 S.O.R.E. (small off road engines) emissions standards making the GSR the only gas scooter legal for sale in California. The LEHR propane engine technology won the Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Air Excellence Award, approval endorsements from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), and the Propane Education Research Council, and Popular Mechanics 2009 "10 Most Brilliant Products" Breakthrough Award.
The Go-Ped GSR Pro-Ped Cruiser is lightweight (only thirty-two lbs.), simple to maintain, burns clean and the extremely quiet four-stroke engine produces greater bottom-end torque for maximum efficiency. Propane canisters are easy to find at local hardware and camping stores and installing them is a breeze. You simply mount the propane canister in this Go-Ped gas scooter’s “canister clamp” and then screw the fuel line to the canister connector and you are ready for action. There’s no need to mix gas and oil!
For additional info, visit the Go-Ped GSR Pro-Ped Cruiser, here; http://urbanscooters.com/
Go-Ped Pro-Ped Specifications:
• Speed: 21 mph
• Range: 1 hour of riding time per 16.4 ounce propane canister. Approx 100 miles per gallon.
• Motor: Award winning, 24.5cc 1 horsepower, clean green propane powered four stroke engine, made by LEHR Incorporated.
• Brakes: Front Mad Dog brake caliper brake and double ground and hardened stainless steel Wave disc rotor.
• Dimensions: Length 34”, Width at handlebars 13”, Height 42”, when folded 14”, Deck Width (non-skid) 13”
• Dry Weight: 32 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 400 pounds.
• Frame: Patented heavy duty, light weight, 4130 Chromoly aircraft quality steel frame and single sided fork. Aircraft grade 6061-T6 hardened aluminum handlebar. “Flexdynamic”
• Start Method: Recoil pull start.
• Drive System: Centrifugal clutch with single stage adjustable chain/sprocket drive, variable speed trigger style throttle. This scooter idles and freewheels.
• Oil Type: SEA 10w-30 oil for the crankcase.
• Fuel Type: Propane.
• Fuel Canister Capacity: 16.4 - 17 oz. propane canister.
• Tires: 10" pneumatic, all terrain KENDA 671 street tires on high impact, ultra light, black “Mach 4” wheels.
• Go-Ped Warranty: 90 day manufacturer’
• Handlebars that fold and lock for easy transport and storage.
• Kick stand.
# # #
UrbanScooters.com is America's #1 retailer of electric scoooters, electric bikes, gas scooters, push scooters and more.