- How PPA may affect your lump sum if you are over age 55.
- Using a 72(t) schedule to supplement your retirement income.
- Looking at Rule 415 limits when rolling over your pension lump sum.
- How to put together a tax strategy that can potentially save you the most
amount of money.
- How volatility in your 401k and IRA may impact your long-term goals.
- How proper diversification may lower volatility and stabilize your returns.
- Why we recommend value investing as a large part of your portfolio.
The retirement planning process at The Retirement Group begins with an AT&T*, Chevron*, Hughes*, Raytheon*, Qwest*, Northrop Grumman*, Exxon*, Merck*, or Pfizer* Seminar. After attending a series of seminars we will your overall objectives.
Our workshops are conducted by experienced advisors who have been trained by The Retirement Group on the intricacies of the Chevron, Hughes, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Qwest, and AT&T Defined Benefit, Cash Balance and Savings Plans. Qwest, AT&T are given the opportunity to meet with us at the office or visit our offices and meet with our trained financial planners to review your situation.
We discuss all options available to you. If you are in the position to maximize your cash out option and ready to retire, we will analyze your cash flow and develop an investment plan that coincides with your needs to determine if you can afford to retire.
The Retirement Group simplifies preparation for retirement. We can complete all the necessary paperwork to apply for retirement. If The Retirement Group manages your AT&T, Chevron, Hughes, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Qwest, Exxon, Merck, or Pfizer retirement rollover accounts, we will monitor the investments and provide easy to read quarterly statements and newsletters during retirement.
Some of the AT&T and Qwest related services we offer include:
1) Presenting AT&T, Exxon, Chevron, Hughes, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and Qwest retirement workshops & seminars at a location you choose
2) Providing Free Consultations for employees of AT&T, Exxon, Chevron, Hughes, Merck, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, and Qwest
3) Providing Pension Calculations & Estimates for AT&T, Exxon, Chevron, Hughes, Merck, Northrop Grumman, Pfizer, Raytheon, and Qwest
4) Completing all Employer Retirement Forms for AT&T, Exxon, Chevron, Hughes, Merck, Northrop Grumman, Pfizer, Raytheon, and Qwest
5) Processing Retirement Plan Rollovers for AT&T, Exxon, Chevron, Hughes, Merck, Northrop Grumman, Pfizer, Raytheon, and Qwest
6) Managing Retirement and Investment Accounts for AT&T, Exxon, Chevron, Hughes, Merck, Northrop Grumman, Pfizer, Raytheon, and Qwest
Our educational workshops explain how you can get the most from AT&T, Chevron, Hughes, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, or Qwest Retirement Benefits and answer questions such as:
1). When is the best time to retire from AT&T, Exxon, Chevron, Hughes, Merck, Northrop Grumman, Pfizer, Raytheon, and Qwest to receive the maximum benefits?
2). How will the changes to the AT&T, Exxon, Chevron, Hughes, Merck, Northrop Grumman, Pfizer, Raytheon, and Qwest 401(k) plan effect my retirement?
3). If I am offered an ERB, EEP, ISP & RIF, VRIF, or a job cut or lay off how will this effect my retirement income?
4). How can I receive monthly income from my pension cashout distribution without penalties before age 59 ½? What are the pertinent issues in choosing between an annuity or a cashout?
Each associate of the group has been hand selected by the retirement planning department of The Retirement Group and was chosen based on experience and knowledge in financial planning and portfolio construction.
* We are not employed by AT&T Retirement Department, AT&T Pension or AT&T
* We are not employed by Chevron Retirement Department, Chevron Pension or Chevron
* We are not employed by Hughes Retirement Department, Hughes Pension or Hughes
* We are not employed by Northrop Grumman Retirement Department, Northrop Grumman Pension or Northrop Grumman
* We are not employed by Raytheon Retirement Department, Raytheon Pension or Raytheon
*We are not employed by Exxon Retirement Department, Exxon Pension or Exxon
*We are not employed by GlaxoSmithKline Retirement Department, GlaxoSmithKline Pension or GlaxoSmithKline
*We are not employed by Merck Retirement Department, Merck Pension or Merck
*We are not employed by Pfizer Retirement Department, Pfizer Pension or Pfizer
Registered Representative of and securities offered through QA3 Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative of and Advisory Services Offered Through The Retirement Group, LLC. The Retirement Group, LLC and QA3 Financial are not affiliated companies.
This does not establish an approval by John Jastremski, Retirement Group, or the author of the book. The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and may or may not be a representative opinion of Retirement Group, John Jastremski, Jeremy Keating, Erik J Larsen, Frank Esposito, Patrick Ray, Robert Welsch, Michael Reese, Phillip Catalan, Brent Wolf, Andy Starostecki, AT&T, Verizon, Netbenefits
# # #
We are a group of financial professionals who focus entirely on retirement planning and the design of retirement portfolios for the corporate transitioning employee.