* Drennan is the developer of Your Life and Family Estate Organizer, a complete grab-n-go kit, consisting of an easy fill-in-the-
* Drennan identified a need in the market when she was preparing to embark on an extended vacation and needed to tell her family where important documents such as her will, life insurance, bank records, and a myriad of other items were located. Some were in a fireproof safe, while others were scattered. None were easily located in an emergency.
* November is Long-Term Care Month, and provides an excellent opportunity for families to have a dialogue during family gatherings.
Quotes from Brenda Drennan:
* "What started as a request from my son to prepare and assemble important documents prior to my husband and I traveling has turned into a business for me. I couldn't find an all-inclusive source to walk a family, step-by-step, through the process of documenting important family accounts, medical paperwork, insurance policies, wills, asset/liability records, and more. I created the workbook and organizer I wish I'd had."
* "While caring for my own elderly parents for 20 years, I realized how important it was for me to know, and have in writing, their final wishes. Early planning gives both you and your aging family members peace of mind that their end-of-life decisions will be honored, and those documents could be located in a moment's notice."
Links for More Information
Low-res photo of Your Life & Family Organizer: http://www.box.net/
Get It Together Website: http://www.gitnow.com
Get It Together Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/
# # #
A Canton, GA LLC. founded by Brenda Drennan, creator of the Your Life & Family Estate Organizer, a zippered organizer case and 90-page workbook that stores your vital documents, easily transported in an emergency.