PRLog - Nov. 23, 2010 - ST. LOUIS -- Karen Giamalva( Ballwin, MO ) launched her new website http://CreativeCookingMedia.com/
karen baking video
Her original site, LetsBakeCookies.com, was born out of a passion for baking and decorating cookies. The site was successful but was missing something…
"My husband Ben and I knew we wanted to make a change, but couldn't quite put our finger on it"
We sat down and tried to decide what could make the site even better than it was. So we went over the site with a fine tooth comb.
* We had delicious recipes
* We had unique cut-out sugar cookie designs
* We had over 50 great instructional baking and decorating videos
So we went to our members to get their input. Here's what they said, "We want more!" Not just cookies, but pies, candies, cupcakes, cakes, brownies and healthy alternatives as well.
On that day CCM was born. Thanks to our members!
* New delicious recipes.
* More videos on decorating techniques such as applying royal icing with paint brushes or squeeze bottles, using wafer paper, using fondant, etc.
* Special events.
* And at the heart of it all is a new Baking Network where members can create the community they want. Think Facebook for Baking!
* Members can now upload images and share recipes…easily.
* An active Twitter and Facebook following rounds out the social aspect to the site.
"It's totally up to members how the network develops. Members can upload photos and share recipes with me and with each other. It's a real Baking Community!"
We had over 300 new members join in just the first few days following the launch of CCM and with the introduction of the new Baking Network the possibilities are endless. The feedback has been wonderful!
In just a short time it's already proven to be exciting and fun. We are introducing MORE…
More baking creativity.
More decorating videos.
Classes, e-books and contests are on the way.
Immediate feedback to videos, recipes and special events.
Both novice and experienced bakers have a "go to" baking site - a real community centered around real baking fun. We urge members to be creative and share their creativity with other members.
To learn more about baking fun with cookies, pies, cupcakes, candies, cakes and brownies visit http://CreativeCookingMedia.com/
Free and Premium memberships are available.
To contact directly, please reach out to:
# # #
CreativeCookingMedia.com is a membership based site that shares recipes and teaches members how to bake unique and fun cookies, cakes, pies, candies, brownies and other fun goodies