PRLog - Nov. 22, 2010 - BANGALORE, India -- 42Gears today announced the release of SureMDM that helps IT administrators to support, manage, locate and secure mobile devices deployed across an organization. With SureMDM Administrators can manage all aspects of mobile devices through a simple and lightweight web-based console.
SureMDM Feature List:
* Remote over-the-air Software Deployment (Push applications, files and software patches)
* Remote Helpdesk Support (Remote Screen sharing, Remote File Explorer, Remote Process viewer)
* Check mobile device health status (battery, memory, storage, signal strength etc)
* Lockdown devices and restrict usage for business purposes only (Complete Integration with SureLock)
* Remote Data Wipe
* Send Text Messages to users (Save SMS costs)
* Efficiently manage large number of mobile devices by categorizing them into "Groups" (e.g. location-wise, department-wise etc)
*Generate extensive reports with built-in templates
* Easy roll-out and Simple to use interface for administrators
SureMDM currently supports management of Windows Mobile based devices. Support for devices based on other platforms will be provided in future.
For free trial, personal demo and price quotation, Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
42Gears Mobility Systems develops mobility management products for enterprises. Our products are developed using latest technologies with great focus on customer needs. To know more about 42Gears Mobility Systems, please visit http://www.42gears.com.