PRLog - Nov. 17, 2010 - SUPERIOR, Wis. -- (SOLON SPRINGS, WISCONSIN) The Brady Smith Racing team wrapped up their version of the 2010 racing season from November 13-14 at the East Alabama Motor Speedway in Phenix City, Alabama. The 36th Annual 'National 100' took place at EAMS over the weekend and a $20,000 winner's check was on the line. Brady Smith started off the long weekend by posting the twenty-fourth quickest lap during qualifying on Saturday and later finishing third in his stacked heat race.
When the program resumed on Sunday evening, Brady rolled off from the outside of the sixth row in the 'National 100.' During the caution-plagued 100-lapper, which was also slowed by a rain-delay, the Solon Springs, Wisconsin native was able to climb four positions to wind up eighth in the final rundown of the unsanctioned showdown. Full results from EAMS can be found by logging onto HTTP//:www.eamsdirt.com.
The #2 team enjoyed a great 2010 campaign, as they accumulated three victories, fifteen Top Five finishes, and thirty Top Ten efforts in the fifty-five Dirt Late Model programs that they entered this year. In front of the cameras of the SPEED Channel, Brady amassed two Top Fives and five Top Tens in his seven televised starts. The driver known as the “Prodigy” also recorded thirteen heat race triumphs during the course of the 2010 season. You can view all of Brady’s results by visiting www.bradysmithracing.com.
2010 SEASON HIGHLIGHTS:
* 55 Races Entered – 3 Wins – 15 Top Fives – 30 Top Tens
* 27 World of Outlaws Races Entered – 1 Win – 8 Top Fives – 14 Top Tens
* 7 Televised Races Entered – 0 Wins – 2 Top Fives – 5 Top Tens
* $13,000 ULMS Series Victory at the McKean County (PA) Raceway
* $10,000 World of Outlaws Series Victory at the Volusia (FL) Speedway Park
* $5,700 American Late Model Series Victory at the Hartford (MI) Motor Speedway
* Finished Second in $10,000 World of Outlaws Show at the Delaware Int’l Speedway
* Finished Second in $10,000 World of Outlaws Show at the Shawano (WI) Speedway
* Finished Third in $10,000 World of Outlaws Show at the Volusia (FL) Speedway Park
* Finished Third in $10,000 World of Outlaws Show at the I-55 (MO) Raceway
* Finished Third in $6,000 World of Outlaws Show at the Lernerville (PA) Speedway
* Finished Fourth in $10,000 World of Outlaws Show at the Superior (WI) Speedway
* Finished Fourth in $10,000 World of Outlaws Show at the Dakota (SD) State Fair Speedway
* Finished Fourth in $10,000 Lucas Oil Series Show at the Rome (GA) Speedway
* Finished Fifth in $40,000 ‘Topless 100’ at the Batesville (AR) Motor Speedway
* Finished Fifth in $10,000 Lucas Oil Series Show at the Lucas Oil (MO) Speedway
* Finished Fifth in $10,000 Lucas Oil Series Show at the Bluegrass (KY) Speedway
* Finished Seventh in $20,000 ‘Illini 100’ at the Farmer City (IL) Raceway
* Finished Eighth in $20,000 ‘National 100’ at the East Alabama Motor Speedway
* Finished Ninth in $40,000 ‘Knoxville LM Nationals’ at the Knoxville (IA) Raceway
* Finished Tenth in $30,000 ‘Firecracker 100’ at the Lernerville (PA) Speedway
* Made Starting Field for both $100,000 ‘Dream 100’ and $43,000 ‘World 100’ at the Eldora (OH) Speedway
Brady Smith Racing would like to thank the following group of sponsors for their continued support: Big Red Motorsports, Mid-States Equipment and Hydraulics, Michaletz Trucking, GottaRace.com, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Como Oil and Propane, Willow River Saloon, McFarland Pain Clinic, Hoosier Racing Tires, AMSOIL, Chase Decals, VP Racing Fuels, Dyer’s Top Rods, Peterson Fluid Systems, Delph Communications, Bloomquist Race Cars, Ohlins Shocks, Bert Transmission, Allstar Performance, Braswell Carburetion, Rick Gondik Attorney, Snap-On Tools, Fairway Ford – Freeport, Illinois, Wiles Driveshafts, Dan Olsen Racing Products, Wrisco Aluminum, Jones Racing Products, The Joie of Seating, Safer Racer Tour, Arizona Sport Shirts, Interstate Batteries, The Brake Man, Sweet Mfg., Jesel, Manley Performance, Bell Helmets, CP Pistons, Comp Cams, Super Swivels, Solon Springs Mercantile, and Copp Racing Products. Brady would also like to thank Robert Burhans and Dick & Dave Schofield for their unwavering dedication to the team.
Keep up with Brady all year long by visiting his official Internet home, located at http://www.bradysmithracing.com
Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
# # #
People become AMSOIL Dealers for different reasons. Some are becoming a Dealer as a way to get the best price on AMSOIL products. Others are interested in a Dealership as a way to earn a part-time income. You can save Money