PRLog (Press Release)
- Nov. 16, 2010 -
The owner, Lester Allison ,started the web site to help his wife Joylene, an RN, find high quality stethoscopes at a price their budget could stand. When Mr. Allison was asked how and why he chose to go with MDF Instruments he stated, “After checking on the internet for companies that manufactured and sold medical instruments, I ran across MDF Instruments. After reading their profile and going to their website, I read their ‘about us page’ where it told how they found ‘artisan tradition’ that worked with metals and had the skills to make the finished products. I was intrigued. Checking further, it became apparent that MDF Instruments also had the knowledge to be able to combine artisan tradition with modern technology to produce some of the highest quality medical instruments and to be able to keep the prices where the average nurse, aide and young doctor could afford to purchase them. I also learned that MDF Instruments was a leading company in Europe and had come to the United States in 2002.” Further conversation with Mr. Allison revealed that MDF Instruments has been awarded the prestigious Cardinal Health 2010 Innovation for a co-branding campaign they did. MDF Instruments is also well-recognized in the industry for its innovative products and features, including 5 new patents awarded to the company in just 12 months:
1) New MDF797X Cardio-X™--the first lightweight cardiology stethoscope, with a dual-output chestpiece
2) New MDF767XIn December 2009, Ljstethoscope.com first began to appear on the social media network as a medical website for nurses, doctors, aides, paramedics, etc.. This web site is where you will find and be able to purchase good quality medical instruments at a fair cost. Deluxe Sprague Rappaport with X-configuration dual-lumen tubing
3) ErgonoMax™-- super-duty headset design with bullet-proof construction
4) SafetyLock™ eartip adapters, featured on every MDF stethoscope
5) New MDF 505XL Professional-
Grade Taylor 2.0 Hammer--co-developed with Douglas Lanska, MD of the American Association of Neurologists
These achievements have put MDF on a path of innovation to create the best diagnostic instruments possible. Every MDF stethoscope has at least one patented feature to enhance safety, durability, and performance. One of their latest patents include a US patent and China patent for: PulseTime Stethoscope MDF 740 with a timing apparatus enabling medical professionals to maintain eye contact with patients during diagnosis.
“With these achievements, why would I go with any other company but MDF Instruments?”
asked Mr. Allison.
# # #
LJStethoscope.com is dedicated to helping our customers find the latest, top quality medical devices (from stethoscopes, hammers, penlights and sphygmomanometer to replacement cuffs) at the lowest possible cost. MDF Instrument highest quality instruments.