Williams, a full time professional magician whose clients include Kraft Foods, Merrill Lynch, Caterpillar, and Nissan Motors says, "In addition to offering top notch entertainment for my clients' events, I find that if I can also make planning their events easier all the way around, it pays off for me even more in the long run. I've done in depth research and gathered a wealth of information and resources that will make planning a holiday party a true 'no brainer', and offer it as a free service on my website. I thrive on finding ever better ways to make my clients happy!"
Williams offers a huge variety of valuable free information and resources on his website, some of which includes:
* A free article on how to use entertainment to make parties memorable and fun.
* A free Complete Event Planning Guide ebook with information on literally every aspect of planning a successful event, from finding the right location to working with service professionals.
* Event planning worksheets that help to stay organized and track information and "to-do" lists.
* A directory of meeting and event facilities in the Central Illinois area.
* Links to other event planning information and resources on the web.
* Mitch's blog also offers the latest updates and tips on event planning.
Mitch Williams offers these and other event planning resources on the Event Resources page of his website: www.mitchwilliamsmagic.com. To learn more about Mitch Williams, his magic entertainment and speaking programs, his event planning resources, or to schedule an interview, contact him at 309-647-3692 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Mitch Williams is an international award winning magician and event professional who offers absolutely unforgettable magic themed entertainment, educational, and self improvement programs guaranteed to amaze, amuse, and inspire. For over 25 years, he has helped groups throughout the United States to make their events memorable and fun.