If you are involved in small business lending in the western states, you and your staff will want to attend this economical, information packed, one-day conference. Participating lenders will leave informed on the latest developments in small business lending, prepared to translate this information into better lending decisions, and confident that you can navigate the quickly changing lending landscape during the new year.
At the 2011 America West Small Business Lender's Conference, an annual event, the western small business lending community comes together. It is a unique opportunity to dialogue with your peers, both formally and informally, about the challenges and questions faced by lenders in today's business and government environments.
Small business lending experts will be available to answer lenders' individual questions and provide informative presentations on:
• Lender implications of historic Small Business Lending Bill
• Latest news on SBA and USDA lending programs
• Briefings on the issues and challenges of the western small business environment
• Guidelines for assessing and mitigating risks related to a possible commercial real estate bubble
• Update on innovations in the marketing of small business loan products
• New best practices ideas for small business loan department management
The one day conference is in Ontario CA at the Ayres Hotel & Suites Ontario Convention Center, located just minutes from the Ontario Airport. Registration is available to anyone who would like to participate at a cost of $395. (Consider bringing your department as additional attendees are $295 each). To register or for additional information, go to www.colemanpublishing.com or contact Bob Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Coleman Publishing is an online media company covering the small business banking industry. The founder, Bob Coleman, is the national expert in small business lending.
Coleman Publishing is your source for the latest news in small business lending.