Based on her breakthrough work with hundreds of professional women and drawing on findings from her book Breakdown, Breakthrough and her new national research on Women Succeeding Abundantly, this powerful two-hour seminar presents information on the five key steps for creating more success and profits in women’s entrepreneurial ventures. Kathy teaches women specific marketing and business strategies that will help them master the five 5 “M’s of entrepreneurial success: Mission, Money, Management, Marketing, and Mindset.
Kathy’s five key steps to entrepreneurial success are:
1. Get Clear! – Identify clearly your mission and purpose for creating your business and identify your unique competitive advantage and how you stand apart from the rest.
2. Get Money-Savvy!
3. Get Managing! – Learn the essentials for managing a successful business and working more “on” your business than “in” your business.
4. Get Marketing! - ”People do business with people they know, like and trust.” Learn how to authentically engage with potential clients and customers, and offer a wealth of products and services that fit the needs of an expansive customer base and community.
5. Get Mindful! – Understand the "prosperity mindset" you need to run a successful business. Be aware of the business tasks essential to your success, and identify when you need help to achieve them!
Questions Kathy will answer in the program:
• What do I need to do first, to begin building my new business?
• What are the basics of a strong business and marketing plan?
• How to I get my work and business out there in a bigger way?
• How do I price my offerings and services so I’m competitive and fair, yet earning what I need to?
• How do I attract more clients and customers now?
• How does my business differ from the competition and how do I determine that?
• Do I really need to do social media like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter? What for?
• What type of outside assistance must I hire out, to launch my business?
Designed to help women crack the success “code” for their new venture, this workshop and follow-up programs launching November 13th provide real-world guidance to help women bypass costly and time-consuming marketing mistakes that thousands of entrepreneurs make.
Attendees will leave the event with concrete “to-dos” and a clear roadmap for taking their entrepreneurial venture to the next level of success and profit.
The event will be held on Saturday, November 13th from 9:30 to 11:30 am at the Greenwich Library, 101 W. Putnam Avenue, Greenwich, CT.
Registration fee is $97. For more info and to register, visit http://www.elliacommunications.com/
# # #
Ellia Communications is a women's career coaching and marketing consulting firm dedicated to helping women achieve breakthrough - in their work, businesses and in their lives -- to live and work as they truly want to. Ellia offers seminars, programs and resources designed to help women achieve career and business success and fulfillment.