Costumed guests enjoyed an evening of music and refreshments, lively choreographed performances by the cast of So You Think You Can Dance, and aerial acrobatics by hired performers. Models roamed the floor and sported some of the more popular Halloween costumes of 2010.
Midway through the program, Party City presented the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the American Heart Association with a donation of nearly a million dollars combined.
Party City also honored its vendor partners, the leading Halloween costume and product manufacturers and suppliers in US, presenting awards in the following categories:
- Candy Item of the Year: Hershey's All Time Greats
- Girls Costume of the Year:Batarina costume from Fun World
- Boys Costume of the Year:Stealth Ninja costume from California Costume
- Teen Costume of the Year: Teen Mad Hatter costume from California Costume
- Flirty Costume of the Year: Enchanted Queen from Leg Avenue
- Humor Costume of the Year: Super Mario costume from Rubies
- Girl Licensed Costumes of the Year: Disney Princesses costumes from Disguise
- Boys Licensed Costume of the Year: Iron Man costume from Disguise
- Best New Concept Costume: Light Up Costumes from Dreamgirl
- Breakout Costume of the Year: Lady Gaga costumes from Ruby's
ABOUT PARTY CITY
Party City Corporation is America's largest party goods chain and Halloween retailer, operating more than 600 stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. A familiar sight in shopping centers across the United States, Party City sells a wide variety of party supplies, including party invitations ( http://www.partycity.com/
# # #
Party City Corporation is America's largest party goods chain and Halloween retailer, operating more than 600 stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. To learn more about Party City, please visit www.partycity.com.