• Server room monitoring for leakage, extreme humidity or temperature, fire, and physical intrusion
• Instant real-time alarm notification through SMS and email
• Compatibility with SNMP management systems
• Network security features
Moxa's ioLogik E2242 and E4200 are ideal solutions for server room monitoring. The E2242 has four built-in analog inputs and 12 DIO ports. This plethora of available inputs and outputs provides an all-in-one I/O solution for a wide range of devices: analog inputs such as humidity and temperature sensors, digital sensors such as intrusion and fire detectors, and digital alarms such as a local emergency buzzer. The E2242's analog channels include broad compatibility with different voltage and current inputs, allowing a wide sensor selection.
The ioLogik E4200 is a modular I/O solution that offers even greater latitude in terms of I/O combinations, and adds unique programming-
The final piece of the puzzle for server room monitoring is SNMP support. SNMP is the most commonly used protocol for network management. The ioLogik E2242 and E4200 both support SNMP, allowing effortless integration with SNMP network management systems. They can send out trap alarms and also accept SNMP as a means to read or write I/Os. To protect network communications, SNMP v3 is supported for message authentication and encryption.
Available from Premier Electronics
• Simple device configuration of SMS and email alarms saves time and money
• Combined AI and DIO solutions reduce equipment costs
• SNMP v3 preserves information security
# # #
Specialised distributor for high-end CCTV cameras, thermal imaging, laser ranging and situation awareness systems. Advanced access control systems including facial recognition and fingerprint identification.