Rochester, NY — PODi, the Digital Printing Initiative, is pleased to announce that seven corporate cornerstones of the digital printing industry will support the AppForum digital printing and direct marketing conference with Gold Sponsorship. The 9th annual AppForum www.appforum.org will be held January 31 - February 2, 2011 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas. Canon, FUJIFILM, Kodak, Konica Minolta, Pageflex by Bitstream, Xerox, and xpedx will fill the prestigious top slots.
Says PODi President, Rab Govil, “With this record-breaking Gold Sponsor support, the 2011 AppForum promises to be a blockbuster event. Clearly, the industry recognizes the AppForum, with its unbiased, user-focused approach, as the perfect venue for promoting the power and profitability of digital printing applications.”
• Canon http://www.canon.com: “People come to the AppForum to get unbiased insights from the real winners in our industry, and to find the very best solutions and products for their digital printing companies,” says Forrest Leighton, Director of Product Marketing, ISG Production Systems, at Canon USA. “The conference is a rare chance to connect with an extremely targeted group of decision makers who want to know how Canon products can improve their businesses.”
• FUJIFILM http://www.fujifilm.com: “This is a wonderful opportunity for our print partners to learn how the latest innovations in digital printing can help them uncover growth opportunities – from workflow solutions, color management, and color validation to the latest in digital printing equipment,” says Todd Zimmerman, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Graphic Systems Division, FUJIFILM North America Corporation,. “The graphic communications industry is evolving due to the rapid rate at which digital printing technology is advancing and the AppForum provides a venue where practical strategies and solutions can be shared, all geared towards helping printers reinvent themselves and remain competitive in today’s marketplace.”
• Kodak http://www.kodak.com: “We are pleased to renew our gold-level sponsorship of the AppForum and look forward to continuing to work with our partners on the real-time challenges of today and the growth opportunities for the future at the conference,”
• Konica Minolta http://www.konica.co.jp:
• Pageflex by Bitstream http://www.bitstream.com:
• Xerox http://www.xerox.com:
• xpedx http://www.xpedx.com:
PODi’s AppForum is unique – this vendor-neutral conference’s educational agenda focuses on ways to make more money with digital printing. In 2010, attendance grew over 20% and included owners driving the direction of their print and marketing service provider companies, sales and operations teams who create ultimate success, and marketers who use digital printing as an important part of their marketing plan.
2011 AppForum attendees will find the latest solutions represented in over 40 educational sessions and pre-conference intensives, networking opportunities, and a vendor fair. More than 60 speakers will be sharing insights into building and selling moneymaking applications. Sessions cover a wide range of business strategies and sales training, plus vital topics and trends like cross-media in direct marketing, social media, mobile marketing and QR codes, augmented reality, ecommerce and web-based applications, personalized landing pages, and more.
There are still opportunities for sponsorship. To date: Silver Sponsors – CGS Technologies, Online Print Solutions, Ricoh / Bronze Sponsors – Avanti, PrinterPresence by Firespring. Media Sponsors – CANVAS magazine, In-plant Graphics, Printing Impressions, and The Seybold Report. Get more information on sponsorship at http://www.AppForum.org/
The AppForum is produced by Caslon, a PODi Affiliate. For more information on the 2011 AppForum, or to register, visit www.AppForum.org (Early Bird Pricing is in effect until November 24)
About the AppForum
The annual three-day AppForum is the only conference dedicated exclusively to exploring marketing applications powered by digital printing, with a truly independent, vendor-neutral, unbiased agenda. All of PODi’s extensive research, resources, industry contacts, and expertise come together once a year to make the AppForum the cornerstone of what’s new and what’s next in digital applications.
Print service providers and marketing experts learn the latest trends in one-to-one and relevant marketing, new profitable applications, and sales strategies. Thought-provoking sessions tackle a wide variety of application technologies. The diverse audience of printing and marketing professionals, end users, technology experts and others make the AppForum a dynamic networking opportunity.
# # #