Building on the success of the two previous iterations, this year’s Nuclear Power Congress will bring you up to speed on the latest developments within the industry. Key areas to be discussed include:
• Forecasting future demand for nuclear power in the U.S. and globally, as analyzed by the World Nuclear
Association, the Canadian Nuclear Association, CERA and the Georgia Public Services Commission.
• Lessons learned and best practices within new nuclear reactor licensing from Jack Bailey of Tennessee
Valley Authority and Chuck Pierce of Southern Company, in addition to the regulatory perspective
from Luis Reyes of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
• The effects of working with EPC contractors and labor sources from Chuck Whitney of Oglethorpe
• New build project management strategies and success stories shared by Florida Power and Light Company and
• The impact of next generation reactor designs on capital costs, discussed by the U.S. Department
of Energy and NuScale Power.
• Real-life case studies of ongoing projects by Bruce Power on their Canadian refurbishment and new build activities, as well as plant uprate analysis from Exelon Corporation.
Nuclear industry stakeholders annually convene at this executive-level forum to address the challenges the industry is facing, and to explore innovative solutions for the fi nancing, construction and deployment of new nuclear power plants. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to network with and learn from the industry regulatory agencies and associations, nuclear utilities, engineering companies and contractors, equipment manufacturers, lenders and investors and legal advisers.
View survey results at http://www.linkedin.com/
Discuss this survey and more here http://www.nuclearcongress.com
# # #
About American Conference Institute: A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.