The Center for Life Transitions is offering a free workshop to help adults prevent or resolve identity theft problems for their aging parents. Topics will include:
- The major types of theft crimes.
- Tips for protecting your identity and credit.
- Using identity theft protection services (what to look for and how to use it).
- How to work with elderly family members in using an Identity Theft Protection service.
- Ways to request your credit reports.
This workshop will be held October 19, 2010, 6:30-8:30 PM at the St. Ann's Center for Intergenerational Care in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Seating is limited so registration is required.
# # #
The Center for Life Transitions, Inc. is a non-profit organization that helps individuals plan for elder care and career transitions. We assist people struggling at a "crossroad" in their personal, professional and spiritual lives through counseling and workshops, in Wisconsin and New Jersey. Call (908) 203-0088 or visit