Bob Coleman, Editor of the Coleman Report, a trade newsletter for small business bankers, has gathered three SBA secondary market experts to participate in the webinar:
• Jordan Blanchard, Executive Vice President & Manager, CDC Direct Capital
At CDC, Jordan's emphasis is providing liquidity solutions to 504 first mortgage lenders as well as developing strategic partnerships for traditional and non-traditional lenders interested in offering 504 first mortgage loan options.
• Bob Judge, Partner and Co-Founder, Government Loan Solutions
Government Loan Solutions provides valuation services, prepayment analytics, and operational support for the SBA marketplace and assists lenders in compliance with FASB 157 regarding the proper valuation of their SBA servicing portfolios. Bob is also the editor of the CPR Report, a monthly publication that tracks SBA loan default, prepayment and secondary market activity.
• Chris La Porte, Chairman, Coastal Financial Holdings, Inc.
Coastal Financial Holdings is the holding company for Coastal Securities, Inc. For the last five years, Coastal has been the largest volume issuer of SBA guaranteed loan pools in the nation. In March, Coastal Securities became the first pool assembler to execute the Master Purchase Agreement for participation in the Treasury Department SBA 7(a) pool purchase program and then executed the first SBA 7(a) pool sale transaction to the Treasury Department (through Earnest Partners).
These experts will recap what we learned in Washington at Coleman's SBA Secondary Market Forum, deliver an update, and answer the questions of webinar participants. Current issues that will be addressed on the webinar include:
• Small Business Lending Bill - How will it affect the SBA secondary market?
• 7 (a) pricing trends - How high will they go?
• 504 pooling - What are the basics and the future of this new program?
• USDA B&I Secondary Market - What is the current status?
• New FASB accounting rules - What are they? How will they affect your bottom line?
Webinar participation on Thursday, November 4 at 2:00 EST is available to anyone who would like to participate at a cost of $189 per location. To register or for additional information, contact Bob Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Coleman Publishing is an online media company covering the small business banking industry. The founder, Bob Coleman, is the national expert in small business lending.
Coleman Publishing is your source for the latest news in small business lending.