The Summit OG team has over 25 years of experience in both the private and public sectors in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Shared Services, Blood Banking, Mining and Distribution. Their team of professionals has led continuous improvement deployments, including executive alignment, creation of real-time dashboards, project work and training. These deliverables enable clients to gain return on investment ratios of 3 to 1. Summit OG partners with your organization to rapid improvement and sustainable change.
Summit OG Services
• HEARTrx and HEART(SM) Deployment
• Strategic Initiative Support
• Real Time Dashboards for Process Management
• Process Improvement Training & Consulting Services
- Design for Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Training for Master, Black and Green Belts
- Project Champion and Financial Training
- Just In Time LEAN and Financial Training as Projects are Being Worked
• Core Business Mapping for End to End Value Streams
• Simulation Modeling to achieve real-time process and resource constraint removal
• Process Improvement Training and Mentoring as Projects are Being Worked
Summit OG has filed trademarks and business process patents pending for HEARTrx and HEART(SM) to align client executives and staff to targeted data-driven goals.
This specialized approach helps clients to eliminate inadequate funding, rising costs, and staffing shortages. HEARTrx and HEART(SM) improves satisfaction, quality and compliance/safety. Benefits of the HEARTrx and HEART(SM) methodologies are fast results, low investment, flexible approach, structure to sustain efforts and 90 day cycle times.
The founder and owner of Summit OG, Debbi McCreary, states, “Our goal is to exceed each client’s expectations by providing them with hands-on support to achieve tangible financial and efficiency improvement with measurement consensus. Our specialized patent pending approach engages each organization in imparting knowledge and readiness for process and cultural transformation. When our engagement is completed, our clients have the tools, trained resources and sustainability to achieve true continuous process improvement and culture change.”
If you would like more information please contact Ms. Leslie Martin at 480.216.0322 or email@example.com. You can also visit their website at www.summitog.com.
# # #
Summit OG is a business process improvement consulting firm who helps you execute your strategic plans by optimizing your business processes. We measure our success the same way you and your team do: sustainable and impactful metrics and financial results