A diminutive size of less than 1.75 inches square, it includes two available boards (32mm x 32mm plus 42mm x 42mm), and weighs slightly less than 1.4 ounces. This miniature high quality, high-speed machine vision camera features a selectable HDTV 720p/60, 720p/59.94, 720p/50 format. Operating with a 1/3 type, 1.3M CMOS sensor type, its multiple functions include electrical zoom, long exposure shutter function. This particular shutter function, permits the capture of clear images even under low illumination.
* Long time exposure shutter function enables to capture clear images even under low illumination.
* On Screen (OSD) function enables to set camera settings by menu. (OSD operational switch needed).
* Camera settings can be set with RS 232C via PC. (Dedicated remote control unit needed).
Standard Bundled Items
* Board Camera
* Harness 2050: For power supply and video signal output. (10pins connector, 10 cores)
* Camera attachment screws ( 4 pieces)
* Protection cap or seal (With optional lens, protection cap will be enclosed. Without optional lens, protection seal will be enclosed.)
* Dedicated lens
* Harness SC01OSD: For OSD switch connection. (10pins connector, 5 cores)
* RE-300A: Remote control cable (Between camera and PC).
Partial additional features include:
* 3.63 x 3.63 μm Unit Cell Size
* More than 600 TV lines of horizontal resolution
* 2W power consumption without lens iris operation
* DC +9V ～ +15V input voltage
* Dedicated Board Camera Lens (removable) lens mount
Fundamentally, a board camera is a fixed lens mounted on a circuit board, and is commonly used in mini and dome cameras, as well as in the creation of hidden cameras. These cameras are available with pre-mounted lenses with a fixed iris for mounting by the buyer, or sold unpackaged.
CIS board cameras are widely used in inspection equipment, surveillance systems, TV conferencing, instant photo machines, and as the eyes of humanoid robots. The superb image quality and performance this company is noted for is utilized in every application.
The older and popular high-definition block camera, the Sony FCB H11, is a perfect example of a block camera where size is also an issue. The ability of this camera to expand application solutions by providing high-quality images, and with its high sensitivity and multi-format video outputs, the FCB-H11 is a key example of the ever-expanding technology for perfect video performance. Maintaining inspection capability, security, broadcast, traffic and IP monitoring applications, its small size and precision, high-quality images, this is truly the high-definition solution.
Custom camera housing configurations for Sony Block cameras are available though Applied Vision Products, where modification of cameras, cables, power solutions, and interfaces can be utilized to meet the needs of each application. A Universal Block Camera Controller for the Sony FCB Series of block cameras is available, and ruggedized for use in harsh environments and programmable to control a majority of these Sony camera functions. The size and ease of operation of these controllers make them suitable for applications where space and control capability are issues.
Now offered by Aegis Electronic Group, Inc. http://www.aegis-
# # #
Specializing in the distribution, integration & support of visible and Near IR cameras, components and modified integrated system solutions for industrial broadcasting, military, medical, remote monitoring/security and machine vision imaging applications.