In June 2010, OLOLC entered into a 5-year agreement with CampusEAI for the following applications and services:
24x7x365 Cloud-based myCampus Hosting
Under the terms of this new 5-year addendum, CampusEAI will be responsible for providing OLOLC the following services:
24x7x365 Cloud-based Hosting for Datatel® Colleague®, WebAdvisor® & UI®
Datatel® Colleague®, WebAdvisor® & UI® Installation
Datatel® Colleague®, WebAdvisor®& UI® System Administration
Datatel® Colleague®, WebAdvisor®& UI® Maintenance & Upgrades
Datatel® Colleague®, WebAdvisor®& UI® Support
24x7x365 Cloud-based Hosting for Microsoft® Active Directory®
Microsoft® Active Directory® Installation
Microsoft® Active Directory® System Administration
Microsoft® Active Directory® Maintenance & Upgrades
Microsoft® Active Directory® Support
24x7x365 Cloud-based Hosting for Citrix®
Citrix® System Administration
Citrix® Maintenance & Upgrades
CampusEAI will host Our Lady of our Lake College’s Datatel® Colleague®, WebAdvisor® and UI® as well as its Microsoft® Active Directory® and Citrix® enterprise applications in CampusEAI’s Private Cloud, a 24x7x365 high-performance computer cluster, to eliminate up front capital expenditures, to reduce the utilization of the college’s technical resources and to ensure high performance, availability, stability and security.
CampusEAI’s Private Cloud-based features:
• Bulletproof Cisco®-powered Network, Application, and Equinix®-powered Physical Security
• Comprehensive Symantec®-powered Backup and Recovery Operations
• Administration and Management of the Cisco®-powered network, Microsoft® and RedHat®-powered operating systems, Datatel® Colleague® application, Dell®-powered servers, VMware®-powered virtualization, and NetApp®-powered Storage Area Networks (SAN).
• Application & Database Administration and Maintenance – a dedicated team of database engineers and administrators responsible for day-to-day maintenance and upgrades for Datatel® Colleague®, Microsoft® Active Directory® and Citrix® applications
• 24x7x365 Network Operations Center staffed by a team of engineers monitoring OLOLC’s Datatel® Colleague®, Microsoft® Active Directory® and Citrix® applications around the clock
By hosting Datatel® Colleague®, Microsoft® Active Directory® and Citrix® in CampusEAI’s Private Cloud, OLOLC will be able to:
• Realize greatest return on their investment and achieve strategic and operational goals
• Eliminate unplanned network downtime, outages and other performance issues with CampusEAI’s “best-in-class”
• Reduce stress, knowing its Datatel® Colleague®, Microsoft® Active Directory® and Citrix® applications will be consistently available to those who need it most – OLOLC students, faculty and alumni.
• Maintain highest performance, availability, stability and security over time to lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
• Lower or eliminate initial capital requirements:
• Improve results and efficiency: CampusEAI will allow OLOLC to focus their team on its areas of core strength and not infrastructure.
"It is our firm belief that by leveraging cloud computing to host our student information system, the College can redirect its limited resources with a focus on more progressive educational technology for our students and faculty," said Eric Seneca, Director of Distributed Education at Our Lady of the Lake College.
“We are pleased to have been selected by Our Lady of the Lake College to host the campus’ Datatel® Colleague®, WebAdvisor®, UI®, Microsoft® Active Directory®, and Citrix® applications,”
For further information, members can contact their CampusEAI account manager. Non-members seeking further information can contact Hollie Rybak at hollie_rybak@
About Our Lady of the Lake College
Offering master's, baccalaureate, and associate degrees, Our Lady of the Lake College is a four-year, independent institution, providing a strong foundation in the liberal arts and continuing its highly-regarded health sciences and nursing programs. For more information about the College, go to www.ololcollege-
myCampus, the most widely deployed campus portal and web content management solution in higher education, provides prospective and current students, alumni, faculty and staff with single sign-on access to their academic and social information. For more information on myCampus, visit http://www.campuseai.org/
About CampusEAI Consortium
CampusEAI Consortium is a global information technology services and consulting provider focused on helping its members implement enterprise IT solutions cost-effectively and timely. More than 260 members belong to the CampusEAI Consortium, including University of Arizona, Albany State University, Curry College, University of Maine at Farmington, University of North Carolina Wilmington, Staffordshire University and The Australian National University. For more information, visit www.campuseai.org.
1CAMPUSEAI IS NOT A PARTNER, AFFILIATE NOR DOES AN AGENCY RELATIONSHIP EXIST BETWEEN DATATEL® COLLEAGUE®, UI®, OR WEBADVISOR®, MICROSOFT® ACTIVE DIRECTORY®, CITRIX® AND CAMPUSEAI. CAMPUSEAI DOES NOT DEVELOP, MARKET OR DISTRIBUTE DATATEL® COLLEAGUE®, UI®, OR WEBADVISOR®, MICROSOFT® ACTIVE DIRECTORY®, OR CITRIX® PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. NEITHER DATATEL® COLLEAGUE®, UI® OR WEBADVISOR®, MICROSOFT® ACTIVE DIRECTORY®, OR CITRIX® ENDORSE THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF CAMPUSEAI. CAMPUSEAI DOES NOT ENDORSE THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF DATATEL® COLLEAGUE®, UI®, OR WEBADVISOR®, MICROSOFT®
# # #
CampusEAI Consortium creates myCampus, a Web 2.0 SaaS Campus Portal, Web Content Management, Alumni Portal, and Prospective Student Portal solution. myCampus is used by over 250 K-12 and higher education institutions worldwide.