“We are confident consumers will embrace ‘View in a Room,’” stated David Sasson, CEO of overstockArt.com. “The ‘View in a Room Twitter Sweepstakes’
The sweepstakes starts on Friday, Oct. 1, 2010 12 a.m. ET and runs through Sunday, Oct. 31, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET. At the end of the sweepstakes period, three winners will be selected at random. The three (3) selected individuals will win a 20” x 24” inch museum quality handmade oil painting reproduction available on the site, http://www.overstockArt.com.
To enter the sweepstakes, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to http://www.overstockArt.com and click on an oil painting of your liking.
2. Click on the “View in a Room” button on the page.
3. Sign-up for a free account and upload an image of one of the rooms in your home.
4. Place the oil painting on your virtual wall and share it with your family and friends via Twitter®.
5. Follow overstockArt.com on Twitter® at http://www.twitter.com/
For detailed instructions on how to use the “View in a Room” application, please watch a short instructional video at http://www.youtube.com/
“We are one of the few online décor retailers investing in creating tools like this to make shopping for art online a unique experience,”
The “View in a Room Twitter Sweepstakes”
# # #
overstockArt.com is the Web’s leading distributors of art reproduction oil paintings, with more than 100,000 wall décor combinations to choose from. In business since 2002, the company provides decorating assistance, custom framing and commercial wall decorating services. With an inventory of more than 60,000 paintings in stock at all times, order wait is minimal. The Wichita-based online art gallery was recognized as one of fasted growing companies in the U.S. in the 2010 Inc. 500|5000 list. For more information, visit http://www.overstockArt.com.