10% of all sales at the trunk show will go to the St. Louis Susan G. Komen for the Cure® affiliate.
Featured Designers Include:
Designers from Fashionably Pink for the Cure on October 15
• Allyce King Swim by Allyce King - South Beach style swim and resort wear
• Angelina Accoutrements by Jen Sertle - Soft, luxurious, delicately reworked cashmere
• KayOss Designs by Amy Johnson - Unique women's clothing, classy and noticeable with a hint of flirt!
• Penny Rae Vintage by Melissa Rae Brown - Vintage inspired design with a modern edge
• Squasht by Les by Lesley Timpe - Subtly sophisticated daywear, reversible hats and headbands
Designers from CRUSH on November 13
• DIYStyle by Allyce King
• Laura Kathleen by Laura Kathleen Planck
• Reign by Paul Gibson
• Miriam Coffey by Miriam Coffey
• Suzanne Lay by Suzanne Lay
• Miriam Wiegand by Miriam Wiegand
• Northern Lights Jewelry by Melissa Hall
• Scarlett Garnett by Katie Miller
• Perla Segovia by Perla Segovia
• The 10TieCo by Andrew Henke
• Just Liv by Elizabeth Hahn Lawrence
• Conjetta by Connie Bourgeois
• More designers to come!
About DIYStyle® and the Saint Louis Fashion Collective
This show is produced by Cindy Cummins of DIYStyle®. DIYStyle® is a how-to website, video show and a hands-on workshop located in St. Charles. They teach a young fashionista how to design, create and sew fashion! Working to gain visibility for local fashion designers they joined together with local fashion designers in forming the Saint Louis Fashion Collective. For more information about DIYStyle®, the designers in Fashionably Pink for the Cure, CRUSH or the Saint Louis Fashion Collective, please call Cindy at 636-925-1829 or email email@example.com.
# # #
Dave Mungenast Lexus of St. Louis is a locally owned dealership. We treat you like you would want to be treated and to create for you the finest automobile ownership experience you can imagine. We are a thirteen time "Elite of Lexus" award winner.