What Support Is Available For Connecticut Caregivers? The financial decisions made at the state level have enormous consequences to the nearly one million caregivers living in Connecticut. Join caregiving experts for the day to learn how these decisions will affect you and what support will be available as you care for your loved ones.
Fearless Caregiver Conference participants will learn:
• What support is available for Connecticut family caregivers
• Where the money Is for caregivers
• How to partner with their family members
• How to ask questions of healthcare leaders in the area
• How to get a loved one to stop driving
• Share information with their fellow caregivers regardless of disease or caregiving issue
Who Should Attend?
• Children of aging parents
• parents caring for children
• spousal caregivers
• long-distance caregivers
• grandparent caregivers
• Pastoral caregivers
• volunteer caregivers
• professional caregivers
• and anyone else seeking hands-on advice for his or her caregiving challenges.
Registration Includes Lunch: Limited free registrations are available for family caregivers online at FearlessCaregiver.com or by calling 877-829-2734. The Woodwinds is located at 29 School Ground Road in Branford.
Gary Barg is the event host and moderator. A noted speaker, writer and publisher on caregiving issues since 1995, Gary Barg is founder and editor-in-chief of the first national magazine for caregivers, Today’s Caregiver, as well the original online caregiver community, caregiver.com. This will mark the 101st Fearless Caregiver Conference that Mr. Barg has hosted.
Gary Barg is the author of the book, The Fearless Caregiver: how to get the best care for your loved one and still have a life of your own.
Sponsorship opportunities still available.
# # #
Established in 1995, Caregiver Media Group has become the recognized media authority on caregiving through Today’s Caregiver magazine, Caregiver.com, the Fearless Caregiver Conferences, the award winning book - The Fearless Caregiver: How to get the best care for your loved one and still have a life of your own, as well as Caregiver Media Group's award winning content and custom publications.