(Join us free today at http://oddpath.com [only email-password required] to get more articles & reviews as well as helping to benefit your Personal & Business life)
1. First thing first, when you wake up every day (in the morning) you have to make sure you take your puppy from its cage directly outside so it can go to the bathroom. This is the first thing you should so your dog is trained as soon as it is let outside it will know it’s time to go to the bathroom. If your dog behaves well and goes to the bathroom make sure to compliment him as well as giving him a bone so he gets in the routine of knowing the bathroom is meant for the outside of the house. When it comes to your company, first thing in the morning you should walk through your company to examine a number of your workers ideas and make a strategy to challenge your workforce to improve the business.
2. Proper sanitary is critical to correct dog training. A puppy will normally go to the bathroom in the same place he has gone before if that certain place is not sanitized correctly. The company workplace also needs to be properly cleaned. Sort your supplies and eliminate what isn’t needed. Materials that are required should be accurately stored; accordingly everybody will know where everything is supposed to be kept. Clean your gear, work area, equipment, tools, place of work and office.
3. Thwart and positive tactics are the best ways to educate your puppy. As soon as an member of staff recognizes a resolution to a problem you have to then put a course of action in position to prevent the problem from happening again. Respond to your workers thoughts and ideas. Employ praise, demonstrate admiration, show gratitude and treat them the way you would want to be taken care of. See how their thoughts and ideas might work or not work in certain cases and provide positive feedback.
4. Spanking your dog will not necessarily work or assist. When you yell at the top of your lungs because your dog misbehaves, chances are this will only confuse him. When working with your staff you need to have meetings and sit downs to go over what they did right and what they did wrong. Yelling at your staff will not inevitably make your company grow properly. You will learn that working with your workforce on an eye to eye level will help grow your company from within and make your business a better place.
5. Have a proper dog cage. It's important to make sure your dog's cage is not too big or too small. You want to make sure your puppy can stand up but yet be careful it’s not to big where he can go to the bathroom inside it and have enough room to not lay in it. Normally a dog will not lie where it goes to the bathroom. Possessing excessive area in your company can sometimes lead to storing junk that you probably don't need. Excess stock, old broken equipment, old files, and other junk will clutter your business. Work with what you need!
6. Timetable eating is always good when maintained. This will help your dog learn when it is time to eat. A business should have a schedule break for its workers to eat every day.
7. Time is important. Try to spend a lot of time with your new puppy. This will help him be more responsive when it comes to commands you might ask him to do. Company owners and top management needs to spend time with their workforce and staff. This will encourage them to learn more and work harder to achieve their goals. In order to encourage the creativity in your workers, a leader must become involved in that workers work. This also includes following up on worker ideas and ideas to promote employee involvement in the business.
8. Walking time. If you walk your dog around the same times everyday chances are he will start to learn when it is time to go to the bathroom. This will also help him to learn to hold back from going inside your home. When walking at certain times your dog will become accustom to going to the bathroom at these times so make sure to keep them on track. Company walk through will help you become more alert to your staff and the work they are doing. You can also ask questions or concerns everyday when doing a walk through to share information and ideas. This can become an influential procedure for learning and distribution of information.
5722 South Flamingo Rd 280
Cooper City, Florida, 33330
# # #