- The Share Price Reached 14.49 USD;
- During H1 2010 Revenue And Net Profit Were Up 39% And 14% Respectively;
- Promising Future;
- Improved Market Conditions;
- Debt Structure;
- BBA Investment Rating.
Summary of the report:
The authors of this report believe that MHP S.A. has high growth possibilities due to expected increase in prices on main production.
To read this report and for more information visit:
This report is available on multiple professional platforms including Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, TheMarkets.com, FactSet and Research & Markets.
This report provides analyst comment on company’s latest events and performance. Report contains target price, forecast on business risk (short-, mid-, and long-term) and growth possibilities (long-term) of the company, providing reader with necessary information to make decisions.
Key reasons to read this report:
- Report contains only relevant information, leaving out excessive data.
- Understand company’s opportunities, competitive situation and business risk.
- Understand which events influence company performance.
- Independent analyst comment and opinion.
# # #
Baltic Business Analysis provides independent information and analysis on East European public companies and markets.