Sustainability consultants who must analyze “green” challenges for their clients and develop multi-faceted solutions. Managers and professionals whose departments are evolving on their sustainability journey, and have responsibility for linking business needs to performance interventions, including sustainable business practices.
The objectives of this program will aid students in:
1. Establishing and maintaining a green procurement strategy.
2. Apply the principles of environmentally preferred purchasing, design for environment, eco-control systems, and sustainable business practices.
3. Develop and Indentify Corporate Social Responsibility strategies to meet organizational needs.
4. Develop and use Environmental Management System (EMS) practices.
5. Improve product positioning using the green marketing mix principles.
6. Organize and sequence carbon strategies using the World Resource Institute protocol.
7. Improve operational sustainability through greening the logistics and supply chain.
The following is an outline of the program:
I. Green Purchasing Fundamentals -Introduction to Green Procurement
II. Sustainability 101: Corporate Social Responsibility
III. Carbon Strategies: Developing a Carbon Policy
IV. Environmental Management Systems - EMS (ISO 14001)
V. Environmental Accounting 101
VI. Green Marketing & Sales Force Essentials
VII. Green Transportation:
VIII. Sustainability Leader - Defining the Performance Requirements
IX. Advanced Green Purchasing- Alternative Materials
X. The Sustainability Consultant- Green Consulting 101
Sustainability, LEED, Green Building and Sustainable Design
Complete Line of USGBC Green Courses
# # #
A family owned business based in Northeastern Pennsylvania and providing professional geological soils hydrogeological environmental consulting services since 1985.