This paperback is available at https://www.createspace.com/
This ebook is available at http://www.smashwords.com/
Also, search Amazon.com or your favorite retailer for D. K. N. Yuko.
What Are Yellow and Black Butterflies, was a piece for Fate Magazine March 2002 issue, written by D. K. N. Yuko.
Some of Sheryl's poems have been featured in:
* IMAGE OF MYSTIC TRUTH by NEW WORLDS UNLIMITED 1980
* YEARBOOK OF MODERN POETRY by YOUNG PUBLICATIONS 1980
* OUR TWENTIETH CENTURY'S GREATEST POEMS by WORLD OF POETRY PRESS 1981
* THE FAMILY TREASURY OF GREAT POEMS by WORLD OF POETRY PRESS 1981
* EARTHSHINE by POETRY PRESS 1982
* AMERICAN POETRY ANTHOLOGY by AMERICAN POETRY ASSOCIATION 1982
* POETRY OF LOVE-PAST AND PRESENT by FINE ARTS PRESS 1982
* POEMS OF THE HEARTLAND by FAIRLANE HOUSE 1990's
* HONEY CREEK ANTHOLOGY OF CONTEMPORARY POETRY by FAIRLANE HOUSE 1990's
Sheryl's many awards include:
* THE GOLDEN POET AWARD by WORLD OF POETRY PRESS 1989
* AWARD OF MERIT by WORLD OF POETRY PRESS 1989
# # #
About Dragonfish Entertainment:
Creators of The Glyph Saga, Hollywood Horrible, Goth Potion Quest, and others.
Search the latest books from D. K. N. Yuko & Dragonfish Entertainment, available on Amazon.com and other fine paperback retailers, as well as ebooks by Smashwords.