“All that is about to change,” says Brady Spencer, who just released Hustlewise: Insiders Expose the Tricks to the Copier Trade. “We have interviewed dozens of copier reps and sales trainers about how they are bringing home $15,000 checks, making more than their parents, at just 25 years old. These guys and gals are making a fortune selling copiers!"
Brady is now exposing all of the secrets that he and team found out to give office workers the upper hand. He uncovers dozens and dozens of secrets, tricks, traps and gotcha’s, boasting that his readers will save $5,000+ over the lifetime of the lease and service agreement - and that is just if they only get one machine. (A dozen free tricks are exposed on http://www.hustlewise.com).
Copiers are the most expensive machine in any given office. So imagine if you could have the copier rep’s playbook, knowing their moves before they made them and what counter-moves would stop them dead in their tracks and give you the high ground? Hustlewise does just that. While other buyer guides talk about what features and brands you should pursue, this book deals with only three topics – price, lease terms and service – the very things that insiders are screaming mad at him for spelling out.
“This is gonna be so much fun!” exclaims Brady. “My readers get to save a bundle, be a hero when they tell their tale of victory at the watercooler – but best of all, they get to watch their sales rep stumble over his words, get caught in his own traps and basically walk out demoralized and beaten at his own game!”
About Brady & Hustlewise
Brady leads a team of consumer advocates who have interviewed dozens of copier reps and sales trainers. Now he is exposing all of the insider tricks, traps and gotcha’s that copier reps use to walk away with a BOATLOAD of commissions – whether it’s a small business with just one copier/printer in the corner, or it’s a multi-national company with thousands of machines spread out across the world.
“There are so many little tricks and shell games to play,” Brady explains, “that even if the customer gets the sales rep to drop his price, if the rep knows what to do, he can still make a killing! How else do you explain 25 year olds making $100,000 right out of college?”
In the easy-to-skim buyer's guide, Hustlewise: An Insider Exposes the Tricks to the Copier Trade, decision-makers (CEO’s, CFO’s, IT professionals, office managers or small business owners) will finally have a solid defense against all of the schemes and rhetoric and misdirection that reps throw at them when it comes time to finalize the deal.
A Few of the Secrets that the Book Boasts:
• How to Save Thousands a Year (Yes, $1,000’s) on Your Color Prints
• The Critical Mistakes When Buying Copiers That Even “Sophisticated”
• The 17 Must-Know Rules for Saving $1000's On Toner Alone (A Copier/Printers’
• The 22 Closely-Guarded Secrets to Get Your Copier & Service Prices Even Lower
• The Tricky, "Gotcha" Clauses in the Lease & Service Contracts That Trap You Into Paying More
• The 9 Steps to LEGALLY Breaking a Bad Copier Lease (This Is Worth the Book Alone!)
• The 24 Things to Demand From Your Service Team That No One Ever Tells You About
The book can be purchased at www.hustlewise.com for $97, about what you’d pay to take him to a nice lunch to pick his brain for some tips.
Lease No Copier Until You Read This book…
Hustlewise: An Insider Exposes the Tricks to the Copier Trade
Go to http://www.hustlewise.com to find out more
Contact Brady Spencer at
Alternative Titles & Angles For This Article
The Fun of Beating Your Copier Rep At His Own Game
Get the Best of Your Copier Rep Before He Gets the Best of You
Copier Sales Tricks Exposed!
Swimming with the Copier Sharks
Copier Reps Sound Off As Ex-Reps Confess All The Dirty Little Secrets
The Man Every Copier Dealer Hates
Copier Dealers Target Whistleblowers Who Tells All
Copier Dealers Fire Upon Ex-Reps Who Airs All Their Dirty Laundry
Ideas for Localization & Personalization
1) Ask some of your local copier dealership owners what they think of the book, or the idea of the book.
2) Ask an office manager, purchaser, IT Guy, CEO, CFO, or small business owner in your town how helpful and FUN it would be to have a playbook like this – to know the moves of their sales rep before he event makes them and what counter-moves to use to beat ‘em at their own game!
3) Request a free copy of the book and give it to a few charities or business owners to see how much they can save – and how FUN it is – if they used the advice in the book for themselves!
# # #
Hustlewise: Insiders Expose The Tricks to the Copier Trade. A strategic buyer's guide for those leasing a copier. Ex-copier reps confess all! Its an easy read & will save you THOUSANDS! Get the best of your rep before he gets the best of you!