Experts from Ultimus will show you how to:
• Quickly identify which processes are working efficiently and which ones are not.
• Discover whether or not your organization quickly responds to changes, industry shifts, and new competitive threats.
• Learn which processes can be automated within your organization.
• Experience where to begin a process automation initiative.
• Identify the differences between Business Process Management and workflow.
• Easily locate and eliminate process bottlenecks.
• Make sure that the system is adapted to your company and not the way around.
Who should attend?
• IT Managers involved in application development and enterprise integration.
• Enterprise Architects who drive the technical vision for the organization.
• Senior Leadership who want more flexibility and agility out of existing IT assets.
• Process Owners & Process Improvement Managers.
Attendees will receive a complimentary demonstration to utilize process automation with SharePoint integration and see hands-on how these platforms can work together to achieve success.
*Space is limited. Breakfast will be provided.
When: Wednesday, September 29, 9-10 am EST.
Where: Microsoft Offices
1290 Avenue of the Americas, Sixth Floor
New York, NY 10104
To register for this FREE event, visit http://www.ultimus.com/
# # #
Ultimus has automated more key processes than any other Business Process Management (BPM) vendor worldwide, allowing companies to dedicate more time to their business and customers. Ultimus’ Process Automation Suite provides a flexible solution that connects technology systems, enabling data sharing and enhanced visibility across an organization. Utilized by more than 1,900 customers across the globe, Ultimus accelerates the performance of organizations such as Chevron, Tulane University, Sony, Pfizer, Charles Schwab, Frito Lay and AT&T. The company is headquartered in North America, and has additional offices in Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Australia.