"As our business grows, we’re making sure we take every step to implement innovative and responsible practices across our company, as well as setting an example for both our clients and our employees to make daily environmental stewardship a priority,” said Steve Walter, President & Chief Executive Officer, CoreCentive.
Among the highlights of the CoreCentive Green Initiative:
• Paper Reduction – CoreCentive is now greatly restricting the internal use of paper, and also providing clients with paperless materials by eliminating the ‘paper version’ of brochures and other items associated with their employee recognition programs.
• Green Lighting – CoreCentive has replaced incandescent bulbs with fluorescent and high-efficiency lightning in its corporate headquarters.
• Natural Lighting – The CoreCentive headquarters benefits from oversized windows which let in natural light through a good portion of the work day, greatly reducing the need for artificial light.
• Sans Plastic – CoreCentive has eliminated the use of disposable plastic water bottles in its facility, and has provided employees with reusable, environmentally-
• Corporate Headquarters Featured On TV – CoreCentive’
• Commitment To The World Clean Air Forest Initiative – In a commitment to the World Clean Air Foundation (WCAFI), CoreCentive will plant a tree for every employee in each year of its involvement. For CoreCentive, this is another step in neutralizing, and hopefully reducing, its carbon footprint.
Going forward, CoreCentive will continue to conduct regular energy audits to optimize its operating system to demand as little energy as possible.
# # #
Founded in 1996, CoreCentive helps companies excite, engage and empower their people, their customers, and their brand through personalized service, support and technology.
The CoreCentive focus is on delivering Human Capital Strategies, Reward & Recognition Solutions (now including Green products, solutions and offering, along with recognition programs devoted to Green initiatives)
For more information, visit www.CoreCentive.com.